BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

Seems like there may be Cox PXssing contest going on in the corridors of Ewood over this possible signing. (reads quite well :rover: )

http://www.birmingha...97319-31505331/

Maybe its the first public Kean v Shebby squabble? If it is then the outcome will be significant altough the Best injury will now cloud the matter.

Makes the Best injury even more of a pity as it takes the heat out of the power struggle. This could've brought things to a head very quickly.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any other manager would have walked if his targets were being undermined.

Instead, we will hear from certain sections of the media how Kean's hands are tied - excusing his results - while he battles on with great dignity.

Oh, and continues to be paid handsomely for his trouble...

Instead, we will hear from certain sections of the media how Kean's hands are tied - excusing his results - while he battles on with great dignity.

Oh, and continues to be paid handsomely for his trouble...

Agreed, but still funny that he no longer has run of the place

I'm not sure if his targets are being undermined. I think it's more a case of, he's going for players without asking believing he can do what he likes, and he's now starting to annoy people.

I hope he keeps pushing his luck.

We all know the idiot can’t keep his mouth shut, but talking about other teams players lacks class on every level in my book. Huddersfield must be seething listening to the bold idiot talk about Rhodes, Redknaps another other that likes to unsettle players in such a way, classless in my eyes.

Also just read that “Our business is almost done” once we get another striker on-board. A side that ships goals week in week out, hardly kept a clean sheet during his tenure, and we’re not looking to strengthen in defence.

Its going to be a long hard season.

We all know the idiot can’t keep his mouth shut, but talking about other teams players lacks class on every level in my book. Huddersfield must be seething listening to the bold idiot talk about Rhodes, Redknaps another other that likes to unsettle players in such a way, classless in my eyes.

Also just read that “Our business is almost done” once we get another striker on-board. A side that ships goals week in week out, hardly kept a clean sheet during his tenure, and we’re not looking to strengthen in defence.

Its going to be a long hard season.

All spot on.

Remember Kean spouting how competitive we were after last August's window !

Just the same bullsh1t with midtable, at best, to look forward to.

There should be an interesting line of questioning for the slimeball in his next press interview after the Shebster's public performance yesterday. It might be fun watching Aggers scurrying around trying to protect his master from dropping himself in the brown stuff again.

he will be busy with the lawyers, constuctive dismisal etc

Wouldn't that require him to admit its likely he'll lose 3 in a row?

Shebby isnt saying he's fired, he said lose three in a row and he's gone. All that means is the employers representative established performance requirements for an employee. Fail to meet them and we'll deem you unfit for the position.

I always look back to Kean’s press conference at the end of last season.

Speaking with the usual arrogance without a care in the world, no sign of regret, and certainly no apology coming.

“I am going nowhere and neither are the owners, we are here for the long term”

Archived