BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A man with no morals,a man without shame..he does not give a flying one about what anyone thinks or says despite his words and actions bringing ridicule to himself and more importantly the club and its fans.I get the impression Its one very big Ego trip for him now to try and prove EVERYONE wrong about him,a man on a twisted and doomed mission.

He clearly does not care about the consequences of his actions,a truly dangerous character indeed!

Kean wins Blackburn loses

Says it all.

Kean posing for photo with two dingles. Great big stupid grin on his face.

Amazing they got through his K4S team. :rolleyes:

The dopey lad in the background is often stewarding at the Blackburn end.

I am far from being a fan of Kean in fact I would say I detest him however how was he meant to know that they were dingles? If they were stood there in Burnley shirts then fair enough.

As for 'the dopey lad in the background' its not like its his fault eiher

I am far from being a fan of Kean in fact I would say I detest him however how was he meant to know that they were dingles? If they were stood there in Burnley shirts then fair enough.

As for 'the dopey lad in the background' its not like its his fault eiher

Just think there's a certain irony that Dingles can get a photo, yet the club employs a million stewards to avoid Rovers fans getting near.

They aren't wearing Bumley shirts but funnily enough, one is in claret and one is in blue!

I am far from being a fan of Kean in fact I would say I detest him however how was he meant to know that they were dingles?.

Quite obvious really, one of them was smiling.

You wouldn't catch a Rovers fan smiling in his company and I honestly can't believe any self respecting Rovers fan would want their picture taken with him anyway.

Just on the Kean and burnley theme, one of the lads at work showed me a picture on his phone of a mates new tattoo:

I never believed in God

Then came

Steve Kean 2011/12

Picture wasn't a fake either, not sure I'd go that far!

Just think there's a certain irony that Dingles can get a photo, yet the club employs a million stewards to avoid Rovers fans getting near.

They aren't wearing Bumley shirts but funnily enough, one is in claret and one is in blue!

I think the photo is excellent , shows Kean up to be the numbty he certainy is .

Quite obvious really, one of them was smiling.

You wouldn't catch a Rovers fan smiling in his company and I honestly can't believe any self respecting Rovers fan would want their picture taken with him anyway.

Indeed. I was shocked to see him signing autographs before kick-off on occasion last season.

Spotted mark, our school caretaker in the background of 64. Body guard can't do his tie properly either - you're not supposed to see the top button of the shirt behind a tie unless it's undone. How can you tell I'm trying to avoid doing the work I should be doing?

Archived