BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Replay tickets

Single seats only in Riverside, except for the recently released E04 block (or whatever section of it they've opened) which is already half sold.

Just spoken to ticket office.

It's a good effort and will now be a sell-out. I really didn't expect this level of demand at £30 but I suppose Liverpool fans in home seats and a few thousand kids for a fiver have made the difference.

It will be some atmosphere and gives me encouragement for the semi as I was concerned we may only sell 20-25,000 tickets for the 1st Wembley trip. This year each of the semi-finalists has received 31,799 tickets. The reduced number of Final tickets will be an automatic sell-out for us.

I know, wishful thinking, tempting fate etc etc, but we have a genuine chance of 2 Wembley trips and the dream and anticipation is half of the fun....and pain.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Single seats only in Riverside, except for the recently released E04 block (or whatever section of it they've opened) which is already half sold.

Just spoken to ticket office.

It's a good effort and will now be a sell-out. I really didn't expect this level of demand at £30 but I suppose Liverpool fans in home seats and a few thousand kids for a fiver have made the difference.

It will be some atmosphere and gives me encouragement for the semi as I was concerned we may only sell 20-25,000 tickets for the 1st Wembley trip. This year each of the semi-finalists has received 31,799 tickets. The reduced number of Final tickets will be an automatic sell-out for us.

I know, wishful thinking, tempting fate etc etc, but we have a genuine chance of 2 Wembley trips and the dream and anticipation is half of the fun....and pain.

........and we will be in the East Stand for the semi-final......

Surely this will only be an issue if the ground sells out? Ridiculous segregation or not, if we can't sell the seats then what does it matter?

Just not worth getting bothered about.

it matters because this will carry on next season. It was there for Bolton and will be in force for games where the away fans are given the DE

We used to manage just fine ........ Ziga zaga ziga zaga Oi Oi Oi. 2,4,6,8 who do we appreciate etc. Loud and proud in the Darren End shed. :tu:

careful ben.... you will be leaving nothing to moan about soon and they won't like that one bit!

it matters because this will carry on next season. It was there for Bolton and will be in force for games where the away fans are given the DE

But we didn't sell out the stadium for Bolton.. Why does it matter how muh segregation there is if the ground is half empty anyway?

The whole issue with this game is that we actually had the demand to sell the game out.

£30 a pop at home is different gravy to a £100 minimum trip to the big smoke. I would say 25k for the semi would be a big achievement.

And with Villa in the way we could be heading back. So £300 for two trips. Bang in some overtime peeps

£30 a pop at home is different gravy to a £100 minimum trip to the big smoke. I would say 25k for the semi would be a big achievement.

And with Villa in the way we could be heading back. So £300 for two trips. Bang in some overtime peeps

You would like to think that the majority of Rovers fans would make the trip considering this would be our first Wembley game for 20 years. These don't come around often although obviously the prices may rule a few out. How many did we take to the millennium in 2005? Around 15k? Think we'd do well to take 20k+

2002, remember it as a sell out, 72,500 according to Wiki - we were well represented, more than 15,000 if memory serves.

He will be talking about the semi versus arsenal in fa cup and he is right it was around 15k. I think that was down to it being millennium and most having already been, people were mad that it wasn't at another venue like villa park, whereas wembley is a bit different!

Start saving up Shaun, your glory hunting bandwagon is about to start rolling.

2002, remember it as a sell out, 72,500 according to Wiki - we were well represented, more than 15,000 if memory serves.

In 2002 for the league cup final we sold out our full allocation of 30k.

Really pleased the club have seen sense and started releasing blocks that didn't need to be segregated. I remember David James saying on bt sport in relation to the Swansea home game that we have always been badly supported or words to the effect. Well I hope calamity is a pundit at Ewood for this game!

He will be talking about the semi versus arsenal in fa cup and he is right it was around 15k. I think that was down to it being millennium and most having already been, people were mad that it wasn't at another venue like villa park, whereas wembley is a bit different!

My fault, had tried to forget about the semi! Not good memories of that one....7 of us going, 6 managed to get corporate, I didn't fancy going and sitting on my tod! One less Rovers fan there, sorry!

Gutted to be missing it on holiday in New York but will deffo be there for the semi if we get there. Anyone know we're we can watch it in NYC heard we have a NYC supporters club

Enjoy NYC, my favourite city in the World.

There will be plenty of bars showing it around Grand Central if you are on Manhattan.

Cheapest FA Cup Final ticket is £50, with other tickets at £70, £90 and a top price ticket of £120.

In 2002 for the league cup final we sold out our full allocation of 30k.

Really pleased the club have seen sense and started releasing blocks that didn't need to be segregated. I remember David James saying on bt sport in relation to the Swansea home game that we have always been badly supported or words to the effect. Well I hope calamity is a pundit at Ewood for this game!

From what I remember he paid us a bit of a compliment and said before the game we are vocal at Ewood, something that surprised me. Then later he said the turnout was disappointing which is fair enough. I've still got it recorded so I might watch it back now :) Blackburn end use to have a good bit of banter with James in his playing days.

Rubbish man, you said recently that you'd go if we made it to Wembley, no shame in that.

We've not got tickets for the Liverpool game, living outside the area and all that, but meetings rearranged and we can now make it, so I'm on the phone tomorrow and buying 3, Blackburn End upper by the sounds of it.

Rubbish man, you said recently that you'd go if we made it to Wembley, no shame in that.

I said it would put my resolve to the test.

But at the moment I have no intentions of heading to any possible semi final FA cash cow (which should not be at wembley EVER, in any reality, dimension or universe). I don't think I'd have gone anyway at my most fervent due to the fact that the games are all about paying for the national carbuncle rather than the fans or competition.

The Old Trafford semi-final was brilliant and just how it should be. Within decent train distance with light hearted drinking and merriment rather than a labourious drag down to London in traffic to have the FA give you a colon examination.

Archived