BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Hull

den

Didnt do Scholes or Giggs or Butt any harm. When I was playing I used to get called "keany". I took as term of endearment.

I did put in Shi tty. But auto correct made it into Keany

Iwas referring to the fact GB added Y on the end of everyones name. We poked a lot of fun at him about that. Perhaps some borderline abuse, folks saw it.as.a.sign he was too pally, did we forget already? or just being quick off the mark to try to have a nibble.

I guess so if you're worried about lack of imagination for nicknames in Lambert's job description.

Though people who refer to themselves by their nicknames seem slightly self centred. For instance @daviddunny8.

See above,

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My team would be:-

Steele

Marshall Ward Hanley Spurr

Evans

Lenihan Akpan

Gomez

Graham Watt

Subs:- Raya, Duffy, Conway, Taylor, Brown, Jackson, Bennett

Going for a 2 nil.

Graham and Watt

What's Raya done exactly to deserve being number two goalkeeper ?

Really looking forward to the match, been a long time since I felt this way if I'm honest.

Feel the same. Been years. Almost seems like the 1st game of a new season.

Plenty of home games coming up, and although some are really tough, it does offer a real chance for the club to gain some momentum, a feel good factor, and seduce some estranged supporters back to Ewood.

With the recent additions this game should at least be more entertaining than the majority of matches fans have had to endure during the last 3 seasons or so.

The stats and current form say it's got draw written all over it - and another point towards safety in a league season ruined by the club's inability to act in the summer.

I'd agree. 1-1.

Hoping for a better aerial display though.

I bet Brown's dying for his first goal.

Archived