BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

Time for talking has long gone... Cant believe this is still being discussed. They said not long ago they're committed to us... Thats all we need to now, Suhail Pasha can get @#/?, for his own safety and for the interest of other supporters... he best not attend.

They keep saying they are still committed.

They never say what to.

One could be forgiven for thinking the commitment is to destroying the club.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One step forward, two steps back. Honest to god they'll be reading this laughing.

Everyone agrees to work together and suddenly there's one decent protest. If people keep working together protests like 18/75 will continue, if everyone gets petty 300 people protests will continue and the club wins.

Reminds me of Monty Python.

We're the Peoples Front Of Judaea!

No, we're the Peoples Front Of Judaea!

No, we're the Peoples Front Of Judaea!

This commitment line only goes 12 months at a time anyway when we have to wait to see it on the signed off accounts so people are still guessing if the club can keep going season on season despite the apologist 'they are paying the bills' line that gets routinely trotted out as their one and only defence.

As far as we can see they've put in 3 million quid so far this year so basically the club has been funding itself. Yet just like Brexit if they exit tomorrow it's supposed armageddon within 24 hrs. Has anyone saying this actually thought that they are the ones responsible for continuing spiralling losses despite cut backs and sales and for accounts purposes they like it that way ?

They keep saying they are still committed.

They never say what to.

One could be forgiven for thinking the commitment is to destroying the club.

They're destrying the club either way fella. I for one can't believe some are still trying to get them to engage, i dont want to play they're their game... "please rich people come and talk to us poor little fans"... B*llocks to that. Couldn't care less what a bunch of cretins who've inherited a fortune that they never worked for have to say. They're a complete joke, a joke I wont be part of. I only care about the fans willing to protest can do now, thats something we can control.

They're destrying the club either way fella. I for one can't believe some are still trying to get them to engage, i dont want to play they're their game... "please rich people come and talk to us poor little fans"... B*llocks to that. Couldn't care less what a bunch of cretins who've inherited a fortune that they never worked for have to say. They're a complete joke, a joke I wont be part of. I only care about the fans willing to protest can do now, thats something we can control.

But they Cairney,Rudy,Rhodes,Olsson,Hanley,Duffy are paying the bills cry media, columnists, bloggers, the LT propagandaists and their disciples !

I can't wait till this next set of accounts. If it shows we are still losing 10/20 million per season and still have external debt of more than about 10 million then a serious investigation needs to be underway into the flow of money and the massaging of figures imo.

http://www.viilaw.com/vii-team

Look who's back in town and at a law firm!?!?

Looked at the Directors Rossano Cifonelli's LinkedIn Profile - This was interesting -

Experience

• Director / Barrister VII Law Limited
    June 2015 – Present (1 year 6 months)

VII Law is a boutique law firm authorised by the Bar Standards Board, that strives to achieve excellence in providing bespoke legal services to private clients.

VII Law has the capacity to provide licensed FA Registered Intermediary services, authorised to conduct intermediary activity on behalf of players and clubs playing football in England.

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/rossano-cifonelli-111738b9

He's pulled that many strokes and upset that many people i suppose it stands to reason he'd start his own law firm the slimy @#/? !

Anyway what does the V stand for ? Wonder how many backers in far away places this little venture has....

He's pulled that many strokes and upset that many people i suppose it stands to reason he'd start his own law firm the slimy @#/? !

Anyway what does the V stand for ? Wonder how many backers in far away places this little venture has....

Philppe Huber and Grother maybe?

Archived