BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Southend v Rovers

22 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

how many games did you see?

Sorry I have disagree with you massively. seen plenty of him winning headers but clearly your view from the Country club or zoo was better than mine from inside of the ground.

Wel agree to disagree pal. My standards are high lol.

No zoo or club today! Painting the living room

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pitch seems absolutely saturated, Rovers passing consistently not making its target due to little ball roll.... nothing of note to mention in the game but id say Southend are on top at the moment... can hear nothing but rovers on the stream

Scrappy game so far. Southend look the better team, we look very nervous.

Kightly is looking like their most dangerous player, but Nyambe doing well against him.

As I was writing that... Bennett just had an excellent chance at goal, but easily saved by their keeper.

7 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

RICS chartered surveyor isn't he?

Well he should stick to building toilets and walking through cow cr@p of a living and leave the football to people like you dunnfc :wacko:

Kightly is clearly their dangerman.

Bit of a scrappy game so far, Southend edging it. Southend will be up there at the end of the season. A point wouldn't be a bad result.

Archived