BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Loan Window

Just now, FGS5635 said:

This squad has cover in every postion now. It has different types in almost every area to.

Imo all we lack now is a pacy/tricky winger to give us a different option and width.

Hopefully chapman!!

COYB

Chapman has come on for Boro tonight.  Not sure he would be doing if leaving.

Chapman only getting a few crappy minutes in a league cup game is hardly going to encourage him to sign a new contract. He'll be off down here first chance he gets. 

If he joins as well, this window will have been unreal. 

• Like 5

Raya 

Nyambe -- Mulgrew -- Lenihan -- Bell 

Evans -- Bennett 

Rothwell ----- Dack ----- Palmer

Brereton

The team is finally getting harder to pick now with a bit of depth. I think the above gives us decent balance, not much width though with neither Rothwell or Palmer a natural wide player (nor is Armstrong as another choice).

Squad depth improving with Williams, Downing, Travis, Reed, Davenport, Smallwood, Armstrong and Graham.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-sterling-nelson-13150465

Linked with Cameron Jerome again @ 18.40 on this live transfer blog^

he might be worth a very short loan, just to cover us and send nuttal out for proper game time, would leave us with graham brereton and jerome which isnt too bad

9 minutes ago, superniko said:

Raya 

Nyambe -- Mulgrew -- Lenihan -- Bell 

Evans -- Bennett 

Rothwell ----- Dack ----- Palmer

Brereton

The team is finally getting harder to pick now with a bit of depth. I think the above gives us decent balance, not much width though with neither Rothwell or Palmer a natural wide player (nor is Armstrong as another choice).

Squad depth improving with Williams, Downing, Travis, Reed, Davenport, Smallwood, Armstrong and Graham.

Rodwell also one who you haven't mentioned.

It's a good squad. Chapman as well and it will have been a very good window indeed. 

Mowbray's putting together a really exciting young side..

Raya: 7 Nothing  to do
Nyambe: 7, Steady, absolute beast, seems to be getting better aerially too
Bell: 7,  got a bright future
Downing: 6, not the most cultured, poor distribution
Grayson: 7,  Slotted in smoothly, very calm and assured- one mistake at the end, but otherwise didn't really notice him- good sign for a defender.
Caddis: 5, Finished, looked a bit out of his depth in my opinion
Travis: 7, steady away, looked like he hurt his shoulder or elbow at the end
Rothwell: 9, is class,  love how he glides forward carrying the ball, well impressed, need to play through him more.
Conway: 6, battling qualities, kept it simple.
Nutall: 6, needs to do a bit more for me, missed a glaring header

Subs:

Palmer: 7 some crisp passing, looks confident
Tomlinson: 6, didn't have time to effect things really
Butterworth: 7.5 Dynamic little player, gets about, direct, links up play, could go on to be a decent player..

I thought we won without ever reeally getting going. I couldn't help but start thinking ahead to what our side could look like with Dack, Rothwell, Palmer, Reed, Brereton, Armstrong- Wow! That's some side Tony's put together there. We should really be looking for play-offs wth that sort of talent on the pitch!

• Like 1