BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Stoke City v Rovers (a) Sat. 19th Dec. 3pm

A lot of moaning. I only have one moan and that was the entire defence being fast asleep for their goal. Nyambe put no pressure on the crosser. Lenihan and Johnson just drifted across and we were overloaded. We were asleep.

Apart from that I think we've been excellent. Some people moaning about possession. I think our possession has been completely different to our last few games. Its higher up the pitch and we are constantly in and around their penalty area. We've been a bit more direct in the speed of our passing and our pressing has been good to win it back high up the pitch. 

We don't deserve to be losing on the balance of play but we've only got ourselves to blame in the way we conceded. 

Side note. I think the ref has been excellent. Letting play flow. And it is amazing to see a player booked for time wasting in the first half. Something which needs to happen for more

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ben_the_beast said:

A lot of moaning. I only have one moan and that was the entire defence being fast asleep for their goal. Nyambe put no pressure on the crosser. Lenihan and Johnson just drifted across and we were overloaded. We were asleep.

Apart from that I think we've been excellent. Some people moaning about possession. I think our possession has been completely different to our last few games. Its higher up the pitch and we are constantly in and around their penalty area. We've been a bit more direct in the speed of our passing and our pressing has been good to win it back high up the pitch. 

We don't deserve to be losing on the balance of play but we've only got ourselves to blame in the way we conceded. 

Side note. I think the ref has been excellent. Letting play flow. And it is amazing to see a player booked for time wasting in the first half. Something which needs to happen for more

Missing chances does not help us..

Edited by neophox

Can't see why anyone is raving about Trybull, he's absolutely useless, it's like playing a man short.

With Gallagher it's like playing with 9. It's no good Armstrong peeling out to the wing in the role of provider, when the ball comes in Gallagher isn't capable of doing anything with it.

Need Dolan on ASAP - so Gallagher will no doubt last 85 mins.

Yet again Elliott and Nyambe the stand out performers.

Just now, CambridgeRover said:

Gallagher doesn't justify his place apart from Tony praying to god he turns into a player and doesn't look like a waste of 5 million

tbf to gallagher he`s playing wide when he`s not got the ability to do it,mowbray is making look like a right pillock,he`ll do the same to the highly thought of butterworth soon,the guy would find a way to make ronaldo look average

Gallagher carrying on his poor form.

Rothwell too deep

Holtby not sparkling

Douglas and Trybull playing much better than previously and Johnson OK in his new role. Where was Lenihan when they scored? I thought Kaminsky could have come for the cross. 

Too much being asked of Elliott.

Game is there for the winning if Mowbray gets it right at half time. I would bring on Dolan for Gallagher.

4 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Gallagher doesn't justify his place apart from Tony praying to god he turns into a player and doesn't look like a waste of 5 million

It’s a waste of a place. He’s done nothing the last two matches. Get Dolan on, he’s done more in 8 minutes in the last game than Gallagher has in a match and a half.