SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Hunt sacked

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is interesting:

Paul Round ‏ @paulround22

Given comments made during phone call with so-called super agent a few weeks ago I have absolutely no doubt who "advised" them to sack PH

So in all the panic, has somebody forgotten they left Rovers in Jan 2011?

Not at all surprised that the leaking of that letter is starting a caravan of events, more revelations and heightened speculation. One thing we can be reasonably certain of- Desai and the Raos will never have been in the eye of a storm like this and will be clueless about how to deal with it.

Cryer at the Presser:

Andrew Cryer ‏ @CryerRovers

Just been told no questions about paul hunt because noone at the club knows at the moment! Brilliant!

Im sure somebody in that room knows, clue : bald, scottish, wears make up and reeks of booze

This is interesting:

Given comments made during phone call with so-called super agent a few weeks ago I have absolutely no doubt who "advised" them to sack PH

Not at all surprised that the leaking of that letter is starting a caravan of events, more revelations and heightened speculation. One thing we can be reasonably certain of- Desai and the Raos will never have been in the eye of a storm like this and will be clueless about how to deal with it.

Can't be true Agents can not own or part own football clubs ;) , legally anyway

Cryer at the Presser:

Andrew Cryer ‏ @CryerRovers

Just been told no questions about paul hunt because noone at the club knows at the moment! Brilliant!

LMFAO! How would they know to tell you no questions about it then if no-one knows!

Does the worldwide web not strectch as far as Blackburn now or has it been censored Sth Korea style as Venkean start the mind control!?

I won't be too surprised if they've not heard it on SSN - we've probably not paid the bill!

Venkean Out

This is interesting:

anderson still involved then?

SEM TV continues the propaganda.

It has even been claimed, in the comments section on the LET site, that Charlie Nicholas, SEM client and Sky Sports pundit, was allegedly involved in advising the new owners following the takeover.

I'm surprised at how calm everyone is taking it here. I mean this is nothing short of a foreign occupation. Anyone who dissents against the regime is fired, and the players are brainwashed to talk about how great of a manager Kean is...or else.

I have no doubt that if they could get away with it, Venkys would hire gunmen to shoot those booing them at Ewood Park.

Anyone who steps foot inside this ground again, to "support the team" is contributing fully to the demise of this football club. This is absurd.

This is interesting:

Lol - thought as much.

Therein lies our huge problem still at Blackburn Rovers. The bunker is still being manned and it's still firing out orders. The Venkys probably couldn't care less either.

Who'd have thought one man could do so much damage to a club, but hats off to that "super agent" because he's managed it. Complete utter total selfish destruction. And he still hasn't finished yet by the look of things!

I think every move Venkys make now will come under scrutiny.

Its obvious Kean & Venkys relationship is more than employer - employee.

The plotting in India may continue for a while, but numbnuts Kean will fall soon.

Im sure the line of people with a tale to tell, a grudge to bear, will get longer. Then all the cynics who blame the fans will be proved wrong.

Keans press conference today will be ???? Full of sh#t.

This is interesting:

Super Agent now is Pini Zhahavi not JA. I have it from a good source (and I know one person who posts on here knows that too) Kean is like a brother to Mrs. Desai and Kean has the power to pull the trigger. (might have been - know what I mean - pure speculation and all that).

Unfortunately Mrs. Desai loves Kean like a brother (not a Burnley one though - a normal one)

This is interesting:

If that is the case, there needs to be a strategy to get the media looking into that NOW whilst we've still got their attention because come the weekend, it'll be the title race, followed by the Champs League final followed by the Euro's build up and nobody will care.

Even tomorrow might be too late.

Can someone well connected with Mr Round not make an introduction to a friendly journo? @PaulRound22 is protected so I can't do anything with it.

Super Agent now is Pini Zhahavi not JA. I have it from a good source (and I know one person who posts on here knows that too) Kean is like a brother to Mrs. Desai and Kean has the power to pull the trigger. (might have been - know what I mean - pure speculation and all that).

Unfortunately Mrs. Desai loves Kean like a brother (not a Burnley one though - a normal one)

You just can't have enough super agents can you!

So it's likely that it's Kean in the bunker then. I wonder what his reality is like in there. It's certainly different to the one the rest of us live in. I wonder if anyone is still telling him the fans are behind him? Anyone telling him the truth risks being sacked of course, so they might.

Are there any fans left who think he should stay? There can't be any surely.

You just can't have enough super agents can you!

So it's likely that it's Kean in the bunker then. I wonder what his reality is like in there. It's certainly different to the one the rest of us live in. I wonder if anyone is still telling him the fans are behind him? Anyone telling him the truth risks being sacked of course, so they might.

Are there any fans left who think he should stay? There can't be any surely.

Flowers and Jasmin Jonnolad, Flowers and Jasmin. Just maybe some cyanide for later on if things get tough and we're lucky! Perhaps we've been lucky for the last 20 years though and just never realised how lucky.

Pini Zahavi is also Yakubu's agent, Yakubu will then stay.

Yakubu's already being touted I'm afraid, he's only on a pay per play as far as I know.

Archived