BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SEM stooges at it on sky soccer Saturday!

i just nearly kicked the telly in what a set of biased chicken ###### turds

###### disgraceful comments, Charlie Nicholas is a #### of the highest order.

merson is the biggest knob on tv...drunken gambling bumling mumbling ######

Having just heard , the ssn crew praise kean (Nicholas especially ) I nearly threw up !!!!

I am actually looking to football today for the 1st time for 12 months (win,lose or draw)

kean was a fraud , who manipulated his way into being the manager , but he was clueless !!!!

OK. Hangover finally subsiding. I only heard the news as I was in the shower about 8pm last night. I nearly broke my neck trying to listen to the radio, slipping all over the place, soap in my eyes - it was like a carry on film! My missus said "calm down, it's only your manager resigning"

Calm down? Calm Down? I had a stupid grin on my face all night!

Can finally change my avatar anyway, thought it was there forever! Thought Tim lifting the PL trophy was quite appropriate.

Party On!

I really hope he get's a manager's job at another club just so someone else has to suffer like we did, they might not be so quick to call us next time then!

It's like opening a window after a massive sh!te and the smell clearing!

The T-shirt options , colours etc have been updated includes Ladies and Kids (the base price of the ladies and kids tees is out of our control so the royalty brfcs gets has been reduced to virtually nothing on these to make them reasonably priced )

Ordering by Tuesday and there's a + 80% chance it will get to you before the Wolves game (no Guarantees though)

brfcsshop.jpg

There is a

28 - 09 -2012

LIBERATION DAY

T-shirt is the works but for some reason new designs can not be added to products today. The Team Shebby and Shebby the Keanochio Slayer T-shirts are still available , but most of the Kean t-shirts have realised their position in the shop has become untenable and therefore they had no option but to be forced to resign

Canceled all sky sports channels(inc. news long ago), who needs them when you have the web and bbc final score.

Derek Shaw- http://www.bbc.co.uk...tball/19773018? what a thick mumbling prat, shouldnt be any where near a professional football club.

Shaw out, Agnew out.

I'd like to see all of Kean's acolytes out and a proper management/executive team put in place.

Could have kicked the f'kin TV screen in...Merson especially is a complete Ham Shanker!

Before the match he used the ridiculous argument that we were above Bolton and Wolves.

I wonder if he will address that statement now Wolves are above us. At the end of the day though he's just a fat Jamie Oliver.

Calm down boys. This cancer will need treated with time and patience. Not at all like Iley and Ince. Hopefully the elephant worshippers will finally get it right. Mrs Desai will have to shop online without Mrs Kean as a happy shopper in her basket. Just hope the players are with the fans. Feel we've lost too many of those (....}. January will be important. Btw have been over the moon for the last 24 hours. Hated Gollum in Lord Of The Rings. Well done lads and .... Merson on Sky Sports. He's a role model for the deliquient minority in this country.

SSN pundits, eh? Where do you begin talking about a bunch of ex-players seemingly not astute enough to be offered "active" roles at a football club once their physical attributes have waned?

If nothing else the whole "Kean Episode" (I love the bookendedness of that phrase) has opened my eyes a lot about what lurks beneath the surface of professional football.

I expected cronyism within the game but the incestuousness of the sports "entertainment" media is enlightening.

I used to find the opinion of the likes of Merson, Nicholas and co occasionally interesting (well, maybe not Merson) and at times amusing, but the way they have been allowed to give pseudo-commercial, pseudo-political, sanctimonious, passive-aggressive, bile-excreted, multi-contradictory, less-than-ill-researched, arrogant, fact-devoid, pig-ignorant, know-nothing speeches against an historic club such as Blackburn Rovers Football Club and it's fans - and air their biased, unionised, personal(?) opinions of a stable-mate, a colleague virtually, whose lack of footballing prowess means he's not even fit to lace Keith Andrews' boots let alone "let go" a proper footballer and gentleman of the sport like Michel Salgado; whose lack of tactical nouse and man-management ability means he shouldn't have been trusted as a lolly-pop man, let alone be handed the keys to Ewood Park; less still to succeed a proper manager like Sam Allardyce - is something I won't ever forget...

Yea but then hopefully they'll have to bin him after a while after it becomes blatantly obvious he knows f-all about football.

"Let's head to Carrow Road, any chance of a Wigan comeback Steve?"

"Yea, their number of penalty box entries has drastically improved. Also, it's raining now so hopefully that means there'll be a bit more dew on the grass. At the end of the day, though, this 2nd half performance means their squad value has risen and that's a lot more important in my eyes than trivial things like points and results."

SSN pundits, eh? Where do you begin talking about a bunch of ex-players seemingly not astute enough to be offered "active" roles at a football club once their physical attributes have waned?

If nothing else the whole "Kean Episode" (I love the bookendedness of that phrase) has opened my eyes a lot about what lurks beneath the surface of professional football.

I expected cronyism within the game but the incestuousness of the sports "entertainment" media is enlightening.

I used to find the opinion of the likes of Merson, Nicholas and co occasionally interesting (well, maybe not Merson) and at times amusing, but the way they have been allowed to give pseudo-commercial, pseudo-political, sanctimonious, passive-aggressive, bile-excreted, multi-contradictory, less-than-ill-researched, arrogant, fact-devoid, pig-ignorant, know-nothing speeches against an historic club such as Blackburn Rovers Football Club and it's fans - and air their biased, unionised, personal(?) opinions of a stable-mate, a colleague virtually, whose lack of footballing prowess means he's not even fit to lace Keith Andrews' boots let alone "let go" a proper footballer and gentleman of the sport like Michel Salgado; whose lack of tactical nouse and man-management ability means he shouldn't have been trusted as a lolly-pop man, let alone be handed the keys to Ewood Park; less still to succeed a proper manager like Sam Allardyce - is something I won't ever forget...

Exceptionally well put Stuart.

How could any sane person believe such tripe as that spouted by Nicholas and drunk boy.

To say Kean's daughter was getting terrible abuse at school jus t made my blood boil. Are we to believe that a junior school in Slurry is full of little Rovers fans. What a total cock!

Edit...great piece Stuart.

Archived