Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom At Home

cn174

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lawro's a nob smile.gif

let him have his fun, if we win then on motd he will slag the club, the players and the crowd, he will not be able to digest another Rovers win.

Even more so if on the 15th we manage to beat his beloved levverpoooool at Anfield. I can forsee his prediction alread...

Liverpool v Blackburn

Liverpool to have an easy ride as Blackburn are not prolific, yes they ahd a great result at manure away, they also beat west brom 10-0 at home in one of the most ever one sided matches ever played in the Premiership, however, I still see Rovers struggling to score, especially with bellamy/pederson and bentley who in the last 2 games have only notched 12 goals between them

3-0 liverpool ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Keep the sig - get rid of Shillito. laugh.gif Of course, I jest. I've slept on this, most uncomfortable, and come to the conclusion that if I scroll down quick enough, I miss it. No big deal. I'm not arsed. What about a poll, a pole or a postal ballot? Is this something the ISA can look into? Has anyone actually written to the club or the LET instead of just moaning about it on here? Don't forget that Chairman Williams has always done his job when prompted in the past.

Rovers 3 West Bromwich Albion 1

4-4-2 again thank you please Mr Hughes. Bellamy, Dickov and MGP for the Blue and Whites and Frank Skinner for the Baggies. Weather: Wet, very wet, will it ever stop? Gate: Silver. Attendence: 18,790.

Rovers 1 - WBA 0

Bellamy

Incessant rain makes entertaining game with plenty of sliding tackles and defensive howlers. Unbroken blanket grey leaden sky. Did we have a summer, were the Aussies ever here? blah, blah, blah.......

tinykit.gifcool.gif

Edited by MCMC1875

rover.gif rovers 0 v 1 wba

attendance 19863 tinykit.gif

350524[/snapback]

Christ Waggy, you are definitely Oliver Hardy. The kid should have a speech bubble- "Here's another nice vest you've got me into".

Rovers win 2-0. Weather- Snow. Crowd- 5. Stan and Waggy, Sillytoe and his daft gif, Roy Keane.

Nurse !

Then again if it rains, theres a chance they might score a freak goal and win it.

Heres hoping Bellamy gets off the mark in the league and MGP continues to score.

If memory serves me right, we have won every single league match that MGP has scored in and possibly all other cup games too.

Starting line-up today:

ROVERS: Friedel, Neill, Khizanishvili, Nelsen, Gray, Bentley, Tugay, Reid, Pedersen, Bellamy, Dickov. Subs: Enckelman, Todd, Mokoena, Kuqi, Emerton.

WEST BROM: Kirkland, Robinson, Clement, Greening, Gera, Chaplow, Albrechtsen, Kamara, Davies, Campbell, Wallwork. Subs: Moore, Horsfield, Watson, Ellington, Kszczak.

Starting line-up today:

ROVERS: Friedel, Neill, Khizanishvili, Nelsen, Gray, Bentley, Tugay, Reid, Pedersen, Bellamy, Dickov. Subs: Enckelman, Todd, Mokoena, Kuqi, Emerton.

WEST BROM: Kirkland, Robinson, Clement, Greening, Gera, Chaplow, Albrechtsen, Kamara, Davies, Campbell, Wallwork. Subs: Moore, Horsfield, Watson, Ellington, Kszczak.

350571[/snapback]

Wow! Should be goals galore at both ends with this one.

Predict 7-4 for Rovers! laugh.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.