SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

West Brom 2-0 rovers. Match review

colin

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following all of the comments on here I have bought tickets in the away end for the three of us. Look forward to seeing some of you there.

380602[/snapback]

I've still got your Cardiff programme from 2002 - should I bring it???!!!

Could you keep giving updates of ticket sales? i want us to bring a big away crowd to Albion and really give their team a wupping. weve been allocated 2700 tickets but we will not fill that no way. my team is..

freidel

neill

zurab

nelson

gray

emerton

reid

savage

MGP

bentley

pongolle

subs-

enckleman

tugay

todd

kuqi

jemal johnson

away fans- 1800

score- worst case scenario...

albion 2-0 rovers

what I think....

albion 0-3 rovers

pedersen 34

reid 67

pongolle 90

this game will be no walk in the park, wba are a tough team at home me thinks.

although they have just sold in my view, their best striker, earnshaw :s

dont think bellers will be availiable, so it will be :

friedel

neill, todd, nelsen, gray

bentley, reid, sav, MGP

kuqi , pongolle

tugs will be on bench for a rest

wba to hammer us 5-0

Then I realized that I don’t know anyone who supports West Brom.

Frank Skinner? Only contactable through his agency. Sod that. Then I thought of “Godber,” Norman Stanley Fletcher’s cell-mate in “Porridge.” But that was just silly, although he was a Baggies fan.

379566[/snapback]

Wrong there, me old fruit.

Lenny Godber was a Villa fan.

Reasonable effort though. 7/10

We have to follow up Wednesday's great win, with three points against the Baggies. If we do and results go our way, then we could be one point off Spurs. WBA have been fighting for survival again this season and I think that they lost their last game. We are going into this game full of confidence and with the run that we are on, we should be able to win. It will be interesting to see what team Hughes puts out. I can see him going with the same team from Wednesday, although I'd like to see Pongolle and Emerton start instead of Kuqi and Tugay.

Rovers win 3-1, Pongolle, Pedersen and Bentley to score fro us, with Quashie scoring on his debut.

For some reason I can't get on the official site. Can someone post the ticket prices - adult and junior - I'm thinking about going. Never been to WBA and after Wednesday I need another fix.....quick!

What's the parking like in the area?

Teamtalk reporting that Savage is struggling to be fit (ankle) after Rio's challenge, contrary to earlier reports.

It also says that Pongolle is struggling with flu and that Bellamy is 'close' to a return.

http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/News/Stor..._995466,00.html

I reckon Sav will make it and it'll be Bentley and Kuqi up top again.

i think if sav doesn't make it, the midfield would be@

m.g.p tugs reid emerton

emerton to get another crack @it.

did anyone see against man utd when neil put away the pen the reaction of tugay???

the camera was on hughsey n the management staff and tugay was in the picture necking a bottle of lucazade, neil put it away and tugay went wild!!!

was well good scenes, for a 35 year old, seing the emotion and how much it means to him still, he's just a legend!!!! rover.gif

Running the risk of repeating previous questions - but time has passed since - IS BELLAMY going to be fit enough for the bench on Sat?

I see it as a choice between him or pong on the bench

Although... Bentley can be converted to midfield.. so 2 strikers on the bench is a possibility.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.