BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Reidy!

Oh Dear .... terrible news.

Good luck in your recovery Reidy ... lets hope the scan is favourable.

As someone said earlier, a lot off players fail to fully recover from a bad cruciate tear.

One of my favourite players and is/will be sorely missed.

:angry: crap start to a crap hungover day in work on a bloody sunday :angry:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has...just seen on the online LET edition that hes out for 6-9 months. :(

David Dunn alone will not be enough now. We need a first 11 midfielder who can play consistently for the remainder of the season.

Thoughts go out to Steven though-I hope he recovers his form of old.

Edit- Sorry here's a link: http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport..._the_season.php

Edited by Somerset Rover!

BAD NEWS - anterior cruciate rupture usually means surgical repair - premiership players usually go off to the states to see Richard Steadman for their surgery - it is the same injury as Michael Owen, 6-9 months is a very optimistic timescale for recovery.

Surely this means dipping into the market this Jan - and not just for Dunny.

Edited by Quack

Just come through on the Rovers txt service...

"Rovers can confirm that Steven Reid will be out for the remainder of the season after sustaining a cruciate knee injury in training on Friday."

Get well soon Stevie.

Poor sod, gutted is the word, poor lad, a huge miss for us!

Get well soon Reidy, see you next season, keep the faith!

Think we're in the sh8 if we don't get some midfielders in, thread bare would be an understatement!

Guest Kamy100

I knew we should of cashed in,

oh well

When he comes back and perfroms like he did last year I am going to shove that idiotic comment down your throat.

Wish him all the best, it took him a while to get going at Rovers (After his first set of injuries) still only think of him as a squad player don't see who he would push out of the first 11. But as I say wish him all the best!

I knew we should of cashed in,

oh well

Should of is probably the most idiotically infuriating error made by people on this site. As soon as I read that I tend to immediately disregard the remainder of the post. Usually its indicative of the quality of the statement being made - it certainly is in this case.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.