BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] David Dunn

47er

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit scary to pin all your attacking hopes on a player with, I'm very sad to say, such an appalling injury record.

He's only a decent player for us if he's fit and on the pitch. I'd really hoped his injury problems were behind him this season, but not so.

All a bit depressing.

Funny, I'm always glad to see Dunny back and playing but what next? Obviously he needed match fitness but surely he can't play 3 games in a week or he'll break down again. Does playing Saturday mean he will miss Tuesday?

• 2 weeks later...

Looked like he pulled up early in the first half with something and attempted to continue on.

Injury curse strikes again.

At least Grella should be back soon, so they can swap places on the treatment table temporarily.

• Backroom

He hasn't looked like even an Andrews standard player since his return I think he was still carrying something (as well as a few extra pounds)

He hasn't looked like even an Andrews standard player since his return I think he was still carrying something (as well as a few extra pounds)

Definitely, he must still be injured.

That box-to-box midfield performance against Bolton already feels like years ago.

Archived