BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Morten Gamst Pedersen- Time To Get Rid

Surely no one can blamed him for that can they? :rock:

Lucash said he was leaving to win things....

West Ham & Scousers came in.....he choose West Ham :blink::blink:

Nothing to do with what he said....ALL FOR CASH!!

MGP should be shipped out in January - even if its just on loan, that way saving us his MASSIVE wages!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I just want to play football."

Maybe some day soon he will actually try doing exactly that.

Last night was one of the weakest, softest, most half hearted performances I've ever seen from a Rovers player. He was absolutely dreadful. He offers NOTHING - he's slow, he can't cross, can't tackle, can't beat a man, can't shoot, can't head, and insists on letting the ball roll out for a throw in at every damn opportunity.

He's absolute rubbish. Completely spent as a professional footballer at this level. Infact probably at any level. Truly embarassing. I sincerely hope I never see him wearing blue and white again. Infact I sincerely hope I never see him play football for anyone ever again. Hang on, what am I saying, I take that back.

I hope he signs for Celtic.

Gamst has not had a good game at Rovers for around 3 years now. Time to get rid, i just wish we had sold him a couple of years ago when Tottenham were sniffing round him.

Him picking his wages up is absolute daylight robbery.

He's just so powder puff. He wouldn't say boo to a goose.

He'd be better off in an a-ha tribute band.

Maybe some day soon he will actually try doing exactly that.

Last night was one of the weakest, softest, most half hearted performances I've ever seen from a Rovers player. He was absolutely dreadful. He offers NOTHING - he's slow, he can't cross, can't tackle, can't beat a man, can't shoot, can't head, and insists on letting the ball roll out for a throw in at every damn opportunity.

He's absolute rubbish. Completely spent as a professional footballer at this level. Infact probably at any level. Truly embarassing. I sincerely hope I never see him wearing blue and white again. Infact I sincerely hope I never see him play football for anyone ever again. Hang on, what am I saying, I take that back.

Agree with most of that, apart from the one about not being a good header. He's one of the best headers of the ball in the club.

Couldn't agree more.

I don't get why most people on here are on a Pedersen bashing mission.

He's been a good servant for the club and has always seemed to show his appreciation to the fans at the end of every game he plays.

To me this is important. If a player at the end of a home game comes over to the blackburn end to show their appreciation to the fans; in my eyes this shows he likes playing for Rovers and actually respects the fans who in affect pay their salary.

Nelsen, Robinson, Dunn, Pedersen and Di santo seem to be the only players who after every game come over and clap the fans.

It always annoys me that Roberts just walks off and doesn't give the fans a second look.

But yeh, that's why the Pedersen bashing doesn't make sense to me.

Also, thinkin about respect to the fans. Before every game when the players are takin shots at Jason Brown, only Pedersen, Di Santo and McCarthy seem to be the only players who wait and see if the fan they just hit with a wayward shot is actually alright. All the others just seem not to care. I suppose you could claim its down to being "focused" but lets face it, a wave or a thumbs up just to say sorry is hardly goin to brake anyones concentration.

Rant over

I would rather see a player with some skill, effort and passion on the pitch during the game, and have them run past the Blackburn End giving us the V's at the end than someone like MGP who during the game flounces about, puts in little effort, lacks passion and enthusiasm, wimps out of tackles and with a pass completion rate of about 25% but who claps the fans at the end.

In fact after some of his "performances" recently I'm not sure how he's got the bloody nerve to clap the fans - we've probably contributed more than he has! ;)

Lucash said he was leaving to win things....

West Ham & Scousers came in.....he choose West Ham :blink::blink:

Nothing to do with what he said....ALL FOR CASH!!

As I said no one can blame him for that. Don't come over all uppity in a froth of false morality Hughesy. 90% would do the same.

Whilst I desperately want him to leave Rovers, I'll despair if Celtic come in for him. I'll personally drive/walk/crawl to Parkhead to jeopardise any deal, taking with me a suitcase full of dvds showing his complete and utter shiteness, together with a laminated copy of this thread as backup.

You're a bluenose - Rangers can have him! :lol: ......and you can pay......'owt over a tenner and he's yours.

I remember ONE header. And Cech saved it at Old Trafford.

I remember one vs Fulham(I think) in a relatively meaningless end of season encounter in 2008.. he had fouled the defender before he headed it too.

Sure that is all I remember though... oh and one away at Man City in a 3-0 win.

IMO he was better than four or five players last night- Andrews, Roberts, Diouf, Roberts, Givet. He made the goal and held onto the ball decently and, apart from Hoilett, arguably our best player in midfield - depressing as it is.

However he is clearly not offering enough and needs to be sold like Andrews and Diouf. The good news is that Sam seems to have been trying to replace him for sometime with the various left sided players we have been linked to.

I hope Celtic really are interested. That would be teriffic. Could we get the to pay 1m? He could probably do quite well up there in a weaker league.

Gamst works hard defensively and can give decent supply to the front men. So long as he is not the only creative outlet in the midfield then i dont have any issue with him playing ahead of Diouf or Treacy. Treacy looked championship standard whenever he played for us. Pedersen is sadly not as effective as he once was, but he's still above championship level.

A midfield consisting of Hoilett, Dunn, Emerton and Pedersen would work well i reckon. A decent blend of pace, creativity and defensive cover.

Archived