BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Rovers Boss

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be a left field appointment - Beckham as player manager... tbh could do with the glamour down at Brockhall, I could start charging for parking outside my gaffe!!

The again, in reality it will be someone crap like Curbishley

But that wouldnt run with Nickos statement, thats why I said Beckham as the figurehead and a coach alongside (not the one with seats in either) Aka Dalglish at Liverpool in the early days!!

Been keeping my eye on general odds and the person whose odds are coming down quicker than anyone's is Frank Rijkaard.

Now down to 17-1.

Wish I knew it was happening - £100 on for a £1,800 return :(

But that wouldnt run with Nickos statement, thats why I said Beckham as the figurehead and a coach alongside (not the one with seats in either) Aka Dalglish at Liverpool in the early days!!

What Statement from Nicko i cant seem to find it

They knew in July???!!!!!!! :rover::blink:

Been keeping my eye on general odds and the person whose odds are coming down quicker than anyone's is Frank Rijkaard.

Now down to 17-1.

Wish I knew it was happening - £100 on for a £1,800 return :(

His odds fall like that every time a job comes up...the job then always goes to a half decent candidate instead!

Someone on Betfair forums just said we were going for a "big name" according to a tip. I take anything I read on their with a large dose of salt but there are several comments kicking about that seem to point to a "name" candidate, for better or for worse. Paul Jewell does not fit that profile.

Someone on Betfair forums just said we were going for a "big name" according to a tip. I take anything I read on their with a large dose of salt but there are several comments kicking about that seem to point to a "name" candidate, for better or for worse. Paul Jewell does not fit that profile.

Sven-Göran Eriksson is a big name (in both senses).

i think we will all know very soon,who the new manager is and i bet he is in before the weekend.

all i can say is thanks sam,good luck in the future and dont let the door hit you on your way out,

i cant say its been a plesure watching that sh-te you call football,but you will never change your

style,you dont know any other way,but blackburn rovers can and will.Lets get back to playing football

two years of hit and run is to much for any team,especialy when its the team we love to watch,win lose or

draw,lets do it with pride.

bring on martin jol show us the dutch way. im quite excited now BRING IT ON...........

Archived