BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - The Aftermath

Right.. lazy, idle and uninterested players who happen too of been 10 times more successful on the international stage than England.

The likes of Hulk, Love and Fabiano all seem too have good work ethics, Love has proven he can play and score in even the coldest of climes, that ultra lazy player Hulk is built like a tank must just come naturally too him and not involve work, and fabiano is so lazy that his 28 goals in 43 international games have come from 2mins of solo play per match...

Generalisations due too a handful of brazilian players is really daft, Robinho and the Ronalds are completly different types of players too any of the mentioned strikers.

To me despite his age Fabiano would be a good choice, its not often we see a player as loyal as he has been for Sevilla (not one of the most world renown clubs) despite numerous offers over the 5 years he has been there and you can understand Sevilla being willing too let him go now before his age reduces his value. Biggest question is more if he would be willing too come, and I reckon he might, big name clubs dont seem too of been of interest in his career in the last 4 years not one big club offer has unsettled him.

I do believe the whole point of the post went over your head.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<br />About time this thread was closed - as Bobby says - pointless for now!<br />

But this thread is about the consequences of the January window. It's very relevant to the remainder of the season.

But this thread is about the consequences of the January window. It's very relevant to the remainder of the season.

Even more so when the two new lads make their debuts, it can be discussed just what we have brought to Rovers in terms of quality etc.

:o:lol:

Absolute load of bull!

What on earth would persuade a top striker to come here and play in front of our rag tag collection of 2nd rate midfielders? He'd bomb and his agent would have a duck fit at the thought of devaluing his player so much.

Fabrizio Ravanelli did

This morning's Lancashire Telegraph carries a interview with Steve Kean in which he confirms that Rovers have failed to agree fees for Roque and Jermaine Jones should Rovers wish to make their moves permanent. Kean fears that if the players do well (which he expects they will) then Rovers could be priced out by other clubs.

Always a danger when bringing in players on loan. We're in a bit of a lose lose situation now. The players do well and we can't keep them, they do badly and we don't want to keep them.

There is always however the 'gresko' factor where they are amazing on loan and shocking once signed permanently.

Always a danger when bringing in players on loan. We're in a bit of a lose lose situation now. The players do well and we can't keep them, they do badly and we don't want to keep them.

There is always however the 'gresko' factor where they are amazing on loan and shocking once signed permanently.

Well neither of them at the moment look like we would be majorly missing out. And even if there was a deal I am not sure the wages are at all sustainable in the long term (I mean I think we are talking a combined salary of about 150k for the pair !?)

Id be more miffed if we lost out on JJ rather then RSC. RSC seems to be back in his old ways picking up little niggles here and there. We could use the money we would have used to buy him to buy a younger highly rated striker with bags of potential or I would personally like us to make an offer for Nicklas Bendtner from Arsenal. From what I have seen of him he is a useful player and just needs a good run in a team and not bit part played. Thats only my opinion though!!!

This morning's Lancashire Telegraph carries a interview with Steve Kean in which he confirms that Rovers have failed to agree fees for Roque and Jermaine Jones should Rovers wish to make their moves permanent. Kean fears that if the players do well (which he expects they will) then Rovers could be priced out by other clubs.

Not too much of a loss on the face of it.

Roque looks unable to string two games together and JJ has looked average at best so far.

Id be more miffed if we lost out on JJ rather then RSC. RSC seems to be back in his old ways picking up little niggles here and there. We could use the money we would have used to buy him to buy a younger highly rated striker with bags of potential or I would personally like us to make an offer for Nicklas Bendtner from Arsenal. From what I have seen of him he is a useful player and just needs a good run in a team and not bit part played. Thats only my opinion though!!!

I've always been afan of Bendtner's but he has such a huge ego he would be highly unlikely to come to us and if he did look likely to leave Arsenal there would be plenty of other clubs after him able to offer Champions League or at least Europa league football. I know that if you don't ask you don't get but I think he is seriously not going to be available to us. Whenever he comes on for Arsenal, he changes the dynamics of their team and even if he doesn't score himself, creates space for others to do so. I could live with his ott opinion of himself if he could do that for us.

Yep clearly short of a story - they reported that about 3-4 weeks ago now, yet now not much football is being played a full article has been made on it.

Its a shame, however I think RSC is based on his own desire - if he wants to come back to Ewood permanent, then it will happen for a low fee without a doubt.

Jones - More tricky, however still has to prove himself yet anyway

I've always been afan of Bendtner's but he has such a huge ego he would be highly unlikely to come to us and if he did look likely to leave Arsenal there would be plenty of other clubs after him able to offer Champions League or at least Europa league football. I know that if you don't ask you don't get but I think he is seriously not going to be available to us. Whenever he comes on for Arsenal, he changes the dynamics of their team and even if he doesn't score himself, creates space for others to do so. I could live with his ott opinion of himself if he could do that for us.

OTT, the guy goes round telling people he's the best player in the world.

We'd need a whole new training ground just so his ego can keep fit.

Great news.

It looks like it was a huge mistake in bringing Roque back in the first place on loan, so I am glad its now looking doubtful we will be signing him at the end of the season.

Archived