BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - The Aftermath

To sell newspapers?

No doubt the great British public surge into their local newsagent on seeing A boards screaming out headlines from Ewood. I'm sure Alan Nixon sleeps on a bed of tenners from all the dosh he makes punting out stories of Rovers and Keith Andrews.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If a genie shot out of my arse and granted me one question that I could put to our owners with a 100 (I have just realized that this droid phone does not have a bloody percent sign on the keyboard, how wretched is that?) percent chance of a honest answer, that would be the one I would ask.

Really? I'd ask if they were stoned when they came up with the idea of the chicken hotdog.

Sometime quite soon, one of Robbo, Bunn or Fielding will leave the club, three good keepers who should all be involved with the first team, my guess is Fielding will want out, he will start to go backwards if he is not playing games, indeed, was going to Blackpool on loan but Rovers insisted he played as first choice keeper and not a bench warmer so he is still with Rovers.

I can't see us signing a new goalkeeper. We got one of the best GK in the league and he should be England number 1 now. better than Joe Hart at the mo.

We need a new right back, left back, proven striker if we don't sign RSC, a ball winning midfielder if JJ doesn't sign perm and maybe another winger.

Booing Andrews has been half sucessful. At least we won't have to watch him in home matches so half the effect has been achieved.

So if he scores an own goal because he is fed up with Rovers supporters booing him - would that be understandable. If not why not?

How does booing a player help him play better or do his best.

My view is that no matter who puts on the Rovers shirt and plays for Blackburn Rovers - I want them to do the best they can, against whoever they are playing against. When the players take to the field I will support everyone of them as they are part of the team.

But most Hotdogs are mainly chicken.

Chicks to be precise.

So if he scores an own goal because he is fed up with Rovers supporters booing him - would that be understandable. If not why not?

TRY NOT TO BE STUPID.

How does booing a player help him play better or do his best.

I DON'T WANT HIM PLAYING AT ALL.

My view is that no matter who puts on the Rovers shirt and plays for Blackburn Rovers - I want them to do the best they can, against whoever they are playing against. When the players take to the field I will support everyone of them as they are part of the team.

I WANT TO GET ACROSS THAT MOST OF THE SUPPORTERS DON'T WANT HIM TO BE PART OF THE TEAM.

/quote]

Sometime quite soon, one of Robbo, Bunn or Fielding will leave the club, three good keepers who should all be involved with the first team, my guess is Fielding will want out, he will start to go backwards if he is not playing games, indeed, was going to Blackpool on loan but Rovers insisted he played as first choice keeper and not a bench warmer so he is still with Rovers.

Rovers can easily afford to lose Bunn, or Fielding, but they definitely cant afford to lose Robinson.

Its interesting that Robinson hasnt extended his contract, very disappointing for Rovers and Rovers fans all over. Yet again this and further exposes the footy agent come chicken chokers LACK OF ambition for OUR club if Robbo was to leave in the near future.

Just hope it doesnt happen, especially for the people owning the club, as it will be another stick to beat them with, regardless of the propoganda that comes out to the contrary.

Rovers can easily afford to lose Bunn, or Fielding, but they definitely cant afford to lose Robinson.

Its interesting that Robinson hasnt extended his contract, very disappointing for Rovers and Rovers fans all over. Yet again this and further exposes the footy agent come chicken chokers LACK OF ambition for OUR club if Robbo was to leave in the near future.

Just hope it doesnt happen, especially for the people owning the club, as it will be another stick to beat them with, regardless of the propoganda that comes out to the contrary.

Yeah and if yer Granny had ***** she'd be yer Grandad. Come back when it happens Mystic Meg.

I WANT TO GET ACROSS THAT MOST OF THE SUPPORTERS DON'T WANT HIM TO BE PART OF THE TEAM.

I don't want him in the team, he's bluumin useless, but would I boo the every touch of one of my players? A player who gives his all every time? Boo him on and off the pitch? It is an absolute disgrace and I am shocked you cannot see that.

The TEAM visibly went downhill in the Tottenham game when it got out of hand, how is that support?

Archived