BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of Man City 1st Oct

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would prefer this game to be played by Rovers with a near complete squad ...I am convinced we will be slaughtered whoever plays but an injury hit squad ,will give the half wit in charge an excuse ....These are very sad times , can see it being 6-0 quite easily ..It won't be the only hammering we get this season either if the half wit manages us much longer ..

One crumb of comfort , Allardyce was sacked after a 7-1 drubbing at OT , we can but hope !!

We have some big star names in the team which might help us get a result, I'll go for:

Robbo

Irwin Samba Smalling Pedersen

Holliet Gerrard Nzonzi Rochina

Rooney Batsituta

The fact that we have an forward line up worth easy over £100 million, suggests we are going to score. With Gerrard winning the ball in midfield and making them forward running, it's still the wingers that concern me.

I thinhk it's time to introduce Irwin and Smalling, Irwin has been consistent for many years and Smalling this season has looked a regular England international.

This should be a 0-10 drubbing, but Kean has been considerably lucky not to lose many games by more than 2 goals, so it'll probably only be 1-3!

It's a 10-0 drubbing or a 3-1 defeat, not 0-10 or 1-3. Anyone who understands the game would know this.

It's a 10-0 drubbing or a 3-1 defeat, not 0-10 or 1-3. Anyone who understands the game would know this.

It's a home game Jim, the home team's score is always written 1st, anyone who knows football understands this

;)

Archived