BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big rovers news in tomorrows Sunday People

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alan Nixon on Twitter unsurprised by the denial...

"I know the calls that have been made. They were being kept secret until the story came out. I didn't expect anyone to admit it."

50 million reasons for nicko to wrong again ,gem.

I give you that den but the other facts are he would have walked last season anyway and if they appointed coco we would STILL be in the same ###### as we are now.

How is this a fact??

Sam was 'reportedly' looking to move away once his contract had expired, but the 'reported' was by people such as Nixon and other chip-paper red top hacks.

There's no proof either way.

The only fact is that we were a hugely better and more organised side under Sam and sacking him was a monumental error.

Putting Kean in charge even moreso.

• Moderation Lead

Why is Nicko such a Bolton fan all of a sudden?

Sickening to read his Coyle love-ins (almost as bad as his Kean ones). I actually challenged him about the latter the other week, and he said 'I needed to do better research'..... :rolleyes:

We gained thousands of fans under Allardyce Abbey. We've lost thousands since we sacked him. They're the facts.

I'd argue that the forever lowering of ticket prices enticed fans into Ewood rather than Big Sam himself.

Thousands are leaving though, i'll give you that.

How is this a fact??

Sam was 'reportedly' looking to move away once his contract had expired, but the 'reported' was by people such as Nixon and other chip-paper red top hacks.

There's no proof either way.

"I had an offer on the table to come to Dubai and manage Al Ahli, back in May or June last year, a role that David O'Leary eventually took over," he told UAE newspaper XPRESS. "Ironically, I wasn't allowed to leave Blackburn at the time due to contractual obligations and so I had to turn down the offer that I was ready to accept.

Link

Sickening to read his Coyle love-ins (almost as bad as his Kean ones). I actually challenged him about the latter the other week, and he said 'I needed to do better research'..... :rolleyes:

He bum rushes all his compatriots, just don't suggest Jordan Rhodes is nothing special. He blocked me from twitter after I told him to stop getting so excited about a league one player. :lol:

Oh we must be for sale as either one of the two scenarios are true:

1) Venkeys have a modicum of business sense (ha ha!) and want to limit the damage and sell the club, salvaging some money.

2) Venkeys want to asset strip the club and then leave. Since we're one summer sale away from all the assets going, they must be looking to sell up soon. N'Zonzi, Yakubu, Junior and Robbo go. After that the cupboard is bare. No one will fetch anything - so having sqeezed the last bit of money from rovers it's time to let go.

Personally I feel they'll go with the second option.

uhmm positive Coyle stories , positive Kean stories and discrediting (as if they need any help) Venky's stories to deflect attention, one would think there was a link there, wonder what it could be?

well i for one believe nicko over venkyscum's little rentboy vineeth, im not a nickoteen, though i did enjoy his 11'0 clockers and this place is a poorer one without him, theres no smoke without fire!!!

Forum downtime due to server overload, 99.9% of stories turning out to be overhyped rubbish.

Can't say I miss him.

If we were up for sale I couldn't see anyone wanting to buy the club for years.

Well, there's one group that would be willing to buy the club, whatever division they were in ... THE FANS!

If you pledge to www.brsit.co.uk you could help make that happen.

but Jim dont paper over the cracks ,yes the results were better under him BUT there were was plently of unrest amongst the fans and plenty had stopped coming and I know a few who came back when he'd gone.Yes fans booed at the wolves match (i hand on heart wasnt one) but I was ecstatic when he went but under NOcircumstances did I , You or anyone expect us to replace him with an unexperienced ,clueless ,inept puppet.

I didn't know what to expect with regards to a new manager when Sam went but I did have a terrible sense of foreboding that his departure would be our downfall and those instincts have proved correct. Dave Whelan said when Venky's took over none of it felt right and he was correct too. Perhaps it's an age thing but from the very beginning with the ridiculous promises over player investment to the sacking of Sam and one by one departure of the top admin staff I have felt more and more uncomfortable over the future of the club. What I do not understand is why others embraced the new owners and manager in the beginning and continued to do so for such a long time when I and a few others could see this current calamity from the very start. Perhaps you would like to comment.

Alan Nixon on Twitter unsurprised by the denial...

"I know the calls that have been made. They were being kept secret until the story came out. I didn't expect anyone to admit it."

When a Nixon story is admitted by the subject he's quick to tell how great he is for getting a story correct, when they deny it he accusses them of lying to protext the big scoop he unearthed. No lose situation in nicko's world.

Well, there's one group that would be willing to buy the club, whatever division they were in ... THE FANS!

If you pledge to www.brsit.co.uk you could help make that happen.

Not wishing to be pedantic but aren't we just £28.8m short in pledges (not to mention turning into cash) if this story is anywhere near true?

Problem is as i have said before -these tossero's are on another planet and if they think £30m is right value for a Championship side then the gap is never going to close .Can you really see them moving their position by upwards of £20m even though we know its justified??

This news actually frightens me to death quite frankly i wonder if we are ever going to rid ourselves of these flickwits.

When a Nixon story is admitted by the subject he's quick to tell how great he is for getting a story correct, when they deny it he accusses them of lying to protext the big scoop he unearthed. No lose situation in nicko's world.

Yet there was a time when this site used to crash at 11pm.

When vh bought the club, how long did the process take? Did anyone on here have knowledge beforehand that a sale was pending? and to vh? And also has anyone received any information regarding some good news tomorrow?!!

I'm not getting my hopes up but I've heard two stories which could be linked, from two entirely independent sources. Sorry for the intrigue because it may be coincidence.

Archived