SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Barnsley home 12/13

Tom

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Why is anyone surprised? This is a Steve Kean performance all over. No possession, no shape, no clue, any positives based on pure luck. Every chance we'll score again despite playing shockingly again and people can keep crowing about us being 'top of the league'.

Knew it.

It's becoming clear we have the two best strikers in this league by a country mile, both on pace for 40+ goal season, not that they will of course. And both funded by Balaji's wallet I reckon. I'm pretty confident Shebby will be telling his boss that Kean's incompetence is risking the entire get back up immediately investment. He's still on the precipice and will be gone the minute we stumble

It's becoming clear we have the two best strikers in this league by a country mile, both on pace for 40+ goal season, not that they will of course. And both funded by Balaji's wallet I reckon. I'm pretty confident Shebby will be telling his boss that Kean's incompetence is risking the entire get back up immediately investment. He's still on the precipice and will be gone the minute we stumble

Whilst happy to steal the points tonight it is just simply embarrassing to see Rovers have just 30+% possession at home against BARNSLEY.

Just serves to prove KEANSCUM has no idea how to win a game and it is just the fact that we have had all of our seasonal luck in 3 home games and have the two top strikers in the division who can score at will.

KEANSCUM is on the edge I am pretty certain of that and my bank account is just waiting to be relieved of my season ticket money when he leaves.

KEANSCUM OUT.

btw

AGNEW - crowd of 12700 with 500 from Barnsley says it all. YES, the fans are flocking back to Ewood in support of KEANSCUM after a few wins NOT !!

Is Shebby there, will he inform the uninformed how lucky we were, will it matter, as Kean will say look at the positives, wer top of the league ma'am, I love you and you love me, and we all love each other as I am untouchable whilst the rest of this league keeps gifting us points, simples! Up the Blues, Kean feck off!

Archived