BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

Well it's not Kean-at least he's a likeable character (as are the other two Short/Jansen). At least i would be able to listen to press conferences without having to walk out the room etc..

Not the experience we need-but it could be ALOT worse-so if he is appointed i'll get behind him. His heart is Rovers even if he lacks experience/expertise etc...IMPORTANTLY I TRUST HIM

Venky's have alot to answer for this reaps of cost cutting etc...

Why not experience like Holloway etc though?? thats what we NEED for promotion.

Could be a short term appointment until OGS is available etc-i can wish LOL

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But thousands of BRAG members don't want Sherwood or McKinlay, so they'll all be really happy with this appointment if it happens. They have their wish it's neither of the two who would send the fanbase into a Meltdown.

:D

Well it's not Kean-at least he's a likeable character (as are the other two Short/Jansen). At least i would be able to listen to press conferences without having to walk out the room etc..

Not the experience we need-but it could be ALOT worse-so if he is appointed i'll get behind him. His heart is Rovers even if he lacks experience/expertise etc...IMPORTANTLY I TRUST HIM

Venky's have alot to answer for this reaps of cost cutting etc...

Why not experience like Holloway etc though?? thats what we NEED for promotion.

Could be a short term appointment until OGS is available etc-i can wish LOL

My Dad is a likable character, he bleeds blue and white and I trust him with my life, but I wouldn't want him to manage Rovers.

• Backroom

Flitcroft surely can't be true if he won't appoint McKinley due to fan backlash why would he appoint someone who's managerial experience is limited to working with brickies and bakers.

Unless he has heard BRFCAG are on good terms with Chorley and the management and he's stupid enough to think that will appease people.

I pray this isn't true and all logic says it can't be

Surely?

My Dad is a likable character, he bleeds blue and white and I trust him with my life, but I wouldn't want him to manage Rovers.

People are sooo sick of the lies of Steve Kean, that they'll be happy if we get in a manager who's honest...

Honesty is all well, but we need an experienced manager in!

Flitcroft is NOT the answer.

Well i didn't trust the idea of Mckinley so i'd rather have this as an option and to be honest its ALOT better than Kean because i feel he will a have the best interests of the club at heart. You are quite right he is definitely not anywhere close to what we need and lacks by far the required experience etc..i don't know your dad so can't comment on what qualities he would bring sorry!!! :)

I wanted an experienced manager but if appointed he will have my backing because he will have accepted the job for the right reasons....(unlike Kean).

Although yes it is NOT the answer we need.

You have to ask yourself how Shebby would have even heard of Flitcroft

Flitcroft was with Singh at tonight's game apparently.

Seems the rumours tonight are coming from both of them not being able to keep their mouths shut.

I maybe wrong but I am sure that certain representives of BRAG were suggesting Flitcrofts name a number of weeks ago.

Think you may be right.

How the feck has Singh even heard of Flitcroft.

Archived