BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

i wouldnt take any of them, a non-league manager? a guy that has about a much intelligence as a half eaten sandwhich? do me a favour, just when you think things cant get any worse, i said i wouldnt support mckinley and i will say the same of flitcroft, if hes appointed im done!!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at the way the way this search has been conducted, lacking direction, taking ages and clearly Shebby must be feeling the strain - who knows what he will do. Standard line will no doubt be that there will be a split on any appointment, especially if a weird one.

Glen posted on here a couple of weeks ago saying "How would a Flitcroft/Short/Jansen combination sound?" expecting a positive reaction but was met by a negative one.

Don't worry - anyone who has beaten Kirkham AND Wesham won't be a yes man.

are you sure he was expecting a positive response.?

i find it hard to believe, thats why im asking. It would make absolutely no sense. One week blast the club for trying to get inexperienced managers and the next support a manager of the same ilk.

Disgusting

If true. I see that Venkys have beaten some of you down enough to accept anyone. The farce continues and is merely another chapter to be written about a football club that used to exist.

I'm surprised Shebby hasn't been out on Sunday mornings looking for a good pub team manager...

No way can it be Flitcroft...

On the Glen thing though I do Demeter him suggesting it, getting shot down and then back tracking! Probably just a coincidence though!

I won't be opposed to this Flitcroft/Jansen/Short trio but it definitely stinks! When will a rumour come up that all fans will be happy with and that doesn't have a conspiracy with it?

Everyone can see we need a steady/experienced appointment apart from these clowns :(

• Backroom

In all honesty i don't mind the idea of Flitcroft, short and janson (as a 3). I like the fact i could trust them and they would have the interests of the club at heart. Small club trying to punch above its weight with heart and sole. I know others won't agree, but to me this is far better than a chancer like eriksson in charge of our club... The integrety of those at our helm and them doing it for the right reasons are 80% of a club to me. I hated having no sole under Kean. It is not the ideal candidate. Better could have been appointed as i feel we could have had similar with a lot of added experience/expertise with holloway but.....

Wow-i'm going to get slaughtered for this aren't i....oh well!!!!

Strangely enough I'd like that too. It could work but it's risky. And yet I'd be fully fully behind them.

they could have mickey mouse, donald duck and goofy as joint managers, still doesnt make it right, appalling decision if true, i might have to work all day saturday, told my boss i want to finish at dinner so i can go to rovers, suffice it say if flitcroft is appointed, i will be working all day

Personally, I think someone has seen him taking in a game for the club he captained, which he does regularly, added 1 and 1 and made 7 and spread the rumour. The rumour mill's then remembered GM's comments about Flitcroft / Jansen / Short, added that on to the original bs and now we have another unsubstantiated rumour that can be used to beat BRAG / GM.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Black is playing a blinder at getting points on the board yet not putting himself in the frame.

Truly awful to watch (beyond the first 10 mins).

I still think there's a lot of misinformation. Floating around. There's a bit of romance about a Flitcroft, Short, Jansen management team but I don't see how a non-league manager can get the respect of modern day PL wannabes!

It's Ollie or wait for OGS for me.

i will beleive it when i see it, cannot for the life of me beleive that singh would be this stupid (hang on yes i can) this will be death knell of our attendances and blackburn rovers football club as a whole, i might put a tenner on us to go down again

are you sure he was expecting a positive response.?

i find it hard to believe, thats why im asking. It would make absolutely no sense. One week blast the club for trying to get inexperienced managers and the next support a manager of the same ilk.

I inferred that he thought an ex players combination with some managerial experience might be popular. I believe the group has some close ties with Chorley . There was also talk that Shebby spoke to the three of them about the job weeks ago.

Apart from being at Rovers around the same time would Simon Grayson be aware of Flitcroft and Jansen's stint at Chorley ? Just trying to make sense of the Flitcroft thing and can't see any further than being ass manager , backroom staff etc

Still think the actual manager's job up for grab

Archived