BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This managerial process should have been so simple. As soon as Schuster's application arrived they should have picked up the phone, arranged an interview then appointed him. 3 days tops.

Would be underwhelmed with Flitcroft if rumours are to be believed.

Yeah, but it seems Venkys want to have control over the manager.

If Schuster came in, he would of course demand full control over the team, unlike Flitcroft who would just be delighted with the opportunity to manage at this level and probably do what the owners told him to. Thats the way I look at it anyway..

some people are happy to sit there with their mouths open and have any old kean fed into it, with fans like these we have no chance of getting rid of venkyscum

shut the hell up your muppet!

People need to get a grip when it comes to this 'If so-and-so take charge I'm never coming back' as it is truly tiresome. Whoever the new manager is he deserves a chance to prove himself.

agreed.

This managerial process should have been so simple. As soon as Schuster's application arrived they should have picked up the phone, arranged an interview then appointed him. 3 days tops.

+1

Now bringing in a top foreign coach and appointing Flitcroft as no 2 (local knowledge, knows club etc) would make perfect sense.

Won't happen though

Simply can't believe the Flitcroft rumours TBH

• Backroom

The crisis may be subsiding. Cryer adament it's completely untrue

Lets hope he is right but they may be trying to keep a lid on it as much as they can now

I've got to say I'd be massively underwhlemed with Flitcroft and can see it all ending in tears. You don't need to be a visionary to see that. Get amateur, become amateur...although to be fair i'd say it's always been that case with Venky's so the perfect fit. I'll still try and back him and give him time to settle in, if rumours are true.

I think the time has come to take the next step and totally dedicate the next campaign against Shebby Singh and Venky's ownership of the club until they finally sell-up.

This is not Flitcroft's fault, if true, so any booing or angry rants directed at him would be out of order (unless of course he loses loads of games and deserves it!). It is the fault of Shebby Singh and Venky's. Support the team during the game, protest outside the ground at every game, that should be the course of action until we run the rats out of the club.

some people are happy to sit there with their mouths open and have any old kean fed into it, with fans like these we have no chance of getting rid of venkyscum

Probably the same numpties interviewed on SSN saying that Kean fella was doing a bang-up job.

Archived