BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They aint going to give us what we want or need they never have. They are not going to go for experience cause they can't afford it. It is and always was going to be a cheap option so we'll have to take the best of a poor bunch. We are going to have to get behind someone sooner or later or the club might as well just give up !

If Flitcroft does get given the job and happens to be a success I take it all those who are currently disgusted by the news will still stay away from the club. Also, I still can't get it round my head how some people on here have suggested that the likes of Salgado and Neville could be good appointments despite them having no managerial experience at all.

I can't say I would be particularly happy if Flitcroft did get the job but he would still give him the chance to prove himself first. Afterall, everyone has to start somewhere.

You're having a laugh pal. " Start somewhere " ! This is Blackburn Rovers not Bacup Borough !

Apart from being at Rovers around the same time would Simon Grayson be aware of Flitcroft and Jansen's stint at Chorley ? Just trying to make sense of the Flitcroft thing and can't see any further than being ass manager , backroom staff etc

Still think the actual manager's job up for grab

Can't see it personally....."we'll give you the job but here's your backroom staff"....."no thanks"......he's not exactly desperate to leave H'field.....they have a rich owner who wouldn't even accept 20 million for Rhodes :rolleyes:

I'm gonna wait and see but I've prepared myself to be initially extremely underwhelmed.

Managerial Record to date.

Flitcroft has been manager of Chorley since May 2010 after joining from Leigh Genesis.

In his first season, he secured promotion from the Northern Premier League First Division North and then guided the team to second place in their first season back in the Premier Division, although they missed out on a second successive promotion after being beaten by FC United of Manchester in the play-off semi-final.

The club is currently placed sixth in the table this season, seven points off top spot.

Archived