BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley v Rovers 2nd December 2012

Kelbo

I wonder if Barry White and confused of Pune will turn up on Sunday?

Maybe a full blooded Lancashire derby would ignite some brain matter and help convey just what supporting Blackburn Rovers means to each and everyone of us.

Abbey won't know where to vent his anger, the dingles or the idiots from Pine LoL

That's easy ... Burnley are like kean on your shoe .. Venkys are scum of rovers . VENKYS OUT.

I'd make fat venky sit in our stand.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had far superior players in 2000 , this lot are a mixture of sub standard players and players at the end of their careers picking a wage for doing nothing !

Well said. Big difference between then and now. Also they have their best striker in decades.

Right I've tried asking whether anyone is going from Burnley to Ewood to get the coach back to Burnley for the match and haven't got any replies. So next request is do you know a split family where one half supports Rovers (husband and wife, brothers, brother and sister, father and son or whatever) and if so can you pm me with details for daughter who wants to do interview for BBC

My partner is in the burnley end, supports neither team.

I'm jealous that she has the human right of freedom.

It'll be tight, probably a goal either way if one side nicks it. In 2000 we'd been waiting so long to play you it appeared to slip our minds you had a far superior team and bizarrely thought we'd just turn up and win. Look at the players you had then and they would stroll to the title now. If you had a proper manager of course.

There's very little in it this time round, but although it might make things a bit more anxious for your lot, at least it's a proper contest. I genuinely have no idea how it will go on Sunday.

Say what you like about the Championship, but that is its biggest appeal. Right through the division, anyone can beat anyone.

It'll be tight, probably a goal either way if one side nicks it. In 2000 we'd been waiting so long to play you it appeared to slip our minds you had a far superior team and bizarrely thought we'd just turn up and win. Look at the players you had then and they would stroll to the title now. If you had a proper manager of course.

There's very little in it this time round, but although it might make things a bit more anxious for your lot, at least it's a proper contest. I genuinely have no idea how it will go on Sunday.

Say what you like about the Championship, but that is its biggest appeal. Right through the division, anyone can beat anyone.

I wouldn't say that, are Burnley really as unbalanced and unmotivated as Rovers are at the moment?

I wouldn't say that, are Burnley really as unbalanced and unmotivated as Rovers are at the moment?

Well we've both played 19 games and there's a point between us so I'd say it was pretty close. I'd love to do the giddy anticipation routine but history has taught us to know better.

I'm 100% certain Dyche and all the lads will give it their best this time round though, so it's got to be better than the 2010 surrender at t'Turf.

Sam your a typical scumley fan ... Gob off before the game and then after the game depending on result will disappear and stfu till ewood or be like a keaner and talk crap on here for weeks . 33 years now knob off .

Gob off? What are you on about...

You're right drama queens on here these days.

The best thing I can say about our chances is that the form book goes out of the window in these types of games.

We need to get players in who will understand what the game is about, we can't afford to have anyone missing because I think every Burnley player will be up for it. I don't think the team below is our strongest eleven, but I would trust them above the rest to "get it" and give their all should things get a bit tasty.

Robinson

Henley Dann Hanley Givet

CKR Lowe Murphy Pedersen Olsson

Rhodes

CKR was my only doubt there, but then he's played in Turkey for both Galatasaray and Fenerbahce so should have more appreciation than most about fierce rivalry.

Burnley have around 700 tickets remaining as of this morning. Looks as though it's heading for a complete sell out.

They had 757 left at 2pm yesterday and they said they were selling about 400 a day. That doesn't count the first two blocks of the North Stand Lower, nearest the Cricket Field Stand, which they have kept back, but will sell if the others sell out. So I would say it will be very close to if a complete sell out.

Will 3400 be a record away following for the Championship this season? It just proves how big a derby this is and how important it is to fans.

Totally forgot about him! Yeah he has to play, even if he can't last a full game.

It's exactly what we need on the pitch, passion. Not half arsed, overpaid players. He also thrives on these derbies.

Will 3400 be a record away following for the Championship this season? It just proves how big a derby this is and how important it is to fans.

It's exactly what we need on the pitch, passion. Not half arsed, overpaid players. He also thrives on these derbies.

Lardlad Dunn can barely reach his toes to tie his own laces these days, never mind play for Rovers.

He needs to be put on an intensive fitness/weight loss program, along with Robbo and Hanley if he wants to play again for our club.

Archived