BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley v Rovers 2nd December 2012

Kelbo

Don't be like that 1864. I'll give you another good local side from 1964 - when I hardly missed a game at PNE: Kelly Ross Smith Lawton Singleton Davidson Wilson Ashworth Dawson Spavin Holden. Good team, saw them beat Leeds who had the first black player in their team.

Anyway - Burnley..........

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on guys leavae the burney sentiment until its all over !!! This week is all aboiut hating the 6 fingered trolls rather than reminsicing about non Rovers visits to the dingledome. The only reminsicing we should be talking about is a 2-0 and 1-0 success in recent seasons as well as a 5-0 and 3-2 tupping at Ewood.

Am quite getting up for the football tonight and Sunday after what has gone before with Keanwit kean in charge.

Chim chimeny chim chim cheroo WE HATE THOSE KEANS IN CLARET AND POO !!

Sorry 1864 -just allowing ourselves to enjoy games at t'Turf when they got snotted !!

I'm not making a scapegoat out of him at all. I'd like to see him. It's just you really would think he was the new messiah if you read half the things on this message board. There could be numerous reasons why he's not playing. From the bench he's not done much at all and you can only have so many luxury players. Formica has been played recently because he's been in decent form and Simon will have to force his way into the team. I think tonight would be a good time to try him to see if he will be useful in the Burnley game at the weekend, otherwise I wouldn't want to give him a first start there. But if he doesn't get started tonight I certainly won't be losing any sleep over it. Reputation means nothing and so far he's not forced his way in. I don't even know much of his fitness levels and whether he could last 90 minutes playing in the role Berg would play him in. Nor do I know how good he is at tracking back and providing cover. I'd be more inclined to bring him on earlier, say after 60 minutes, to give him more time to prove himself. But then sometimes the game doesn't allow this to happen given how tight they can be.

I'm not saying that you're using him as a scapegoat, rather I don't like when people just presume we're all like sheep who go along with certain things as opposed to actually believing them....that's not exclusively directed at you though.

In the case of Vukcevic, a load of people want him to play because he has impressed almost every time he has......alternatives on the wing to him are; Marcus Olsson - runs fast, can't cross, not much ability.....Formica - drifts inside (so if Henley doesn't get forward that's one wing completely disused), no real pace, can't beat a man......Pedersen - 1 good game in 5, absolutely no pace......Lowe - no point in playing him there......Martin Olsson - is played at left back.

So that's why he's built up so much.....because with the exception of Martin O, he's our only proper winger.....not including King or the selfish Kazim.

I know people can have different perceptions of performances but I'm struggling to see how you didn't rate his cameo against B'ham......he looked so dangerous and his ability was there for all to see.

If his fitness isn't up to scratch, I doubt he would be playing International football for 90 mins.......and I'm pretty sure he used to track back quite a bit in the Prem for us.

I wonder if Barry White and confused of Pune will turn up on Sunday?

Maybe a full blooded Lancashire derby would ignite some brain matter and help convey just what supporting Blackburn Rovers means to each and everyone of us.

Abbey won't know where to vent his anger, the dingles or the idiots from Pine LoL

Right I've tried asking whether anyone is going from Burnley to Ewood to get the coach back to Burnley for the match and haven't got any replies. So next request is do you know a split family where one half supports Rovers (husband and wife, brothers, brother and sister, father and son or whatever) and if so can you pm me with details for daughter who wants to do interview for BBC

Based on the past few games.

Robbo

Henley dann givet Martin

Simon etuhu mgp

Kazim Rochina

Rhodes

Kean, hanley, Marcus, dunn, nuno gomes, Murphy, lowe

From the back four onwards you've got one player capable of winning any possession. And that's if Etuhu can move fast enough to catch anybody. Burnley would be keaning themselves at the though of facing that lot.

• Backroom

If you were their manager you'd tell them to shoot on sight

I don't think Robinson dealt with anything cleanly tonight, anything even remotely taxing he flapped at or parried straight back into the middle

We will win. Tonight was the last stage in building up their fans confidence that an almost unbearable pressure will be placed on the shoulders of their players that come kick off on Sunday their whole team will collapse into gibbering jellies..

Well that's how I'd like to imagine it anyway.

Keep the faith

We will win. Tonight was the last stage in building up their fans confidence that an almost unbearable pressure will be placed on the shoulders of their players that come kick off on Sunday their whole team will collapse into gibbering jellies..

Well that's how I'd like to imagine it anyway.

Keep the faith

That's what happened when we played them in 2000/2001 the players they had then couldn't handle the pressure of the fans expectations. They blew up, that donkey in midfield whose name escapes me got himself sent off and it was game over. Will it happen again on Sunday ? If we can start well maybe but the problem is this shower of Kean doesn't know how to start well.

That's what happened when we played them in 2000/2001 the players they had then couldn't handle the pressure of the fans expectations. They blew up, that donkey in midfield whose name escapes me got himself sent off and it was game over. Will it happen again on Sunday ? If we can start well maybe but the problem is this shower of Kean doesn't know how to start well.

We had far superior players in 2000 , this lot are a mixture of sub standard players and players at the end of their careers picking a wage for doing nothing !

Archived