Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Relegation Thread

jim mk2

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point for Posh @ M'boro.

Only 1 behind us now !

Hudders having a right good go at Bolton.

Friend just sent text to say Bolton a tad fortunate to be winning and can't see Hudders going down on this performance !

Only 1 behind us now !

Friend just sent text to say Bolton a tad fortunate to be winning and can't see Hudders going down on this performance !

All bar one of the clubs down the bottom are having a 'right go'

Only 1 behind us now !

Another way to look at it is that neither Posh or Hudds got enough points to go above us tonight.

Another way to look at it is that neither Posh or Hudds got enough points to go above us tonight.

That is clutching at straws !

As we are picking-up virtually zilch, sooner or later we will sink into the bottom three !

As we are picking-up virtually zilch, sooner or later we will sink into the bottom three !

You seem to be keen for us to do so, with a touch of the "told you so" about your posts this evening. I was simply stating a fact as it stands at the moment.

rovers will be safe after the last home fame of the season.

COYB!!! Team GB

That's not a fact as it stands but, at the risk of being condemned as a Rovers Fan, I like your positivity.

You seem to be keen for us to do so, with a touch of the "told you so" about your posts this evening. I was simply stating a fact as it stands at the moment.

Just being realistic.

Bottom of the form table at the wrong time. Very difficult to pull out a tailspin at this stage.

Just trying to catch up on things here. Is it just me or are the players getting away with an AWFUL lot of flack? Yes the owners have ruined us, so has JA, Kean etc. but we have a lot of international players in our squad who just aren't, and haven't performed for an incredible amount of time now. They're just riding the gravy train until it spectacularly crashes. I'd be embarrassed if I were one of 'em.

I just think that a bit of positivity is needed at this difficult time, which is why I like Chaddy's approach, If supporters just give up and adopt a doom and gloom attitude, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Great set of results for us tonight. Thought peterb would beat a woeful middlesborough. Thought hudds might snatch a draw at Bolton.

Teams do us a favour at last!

That's more like it!

I just think that a bit of positivity is needed at this difficult time, which is why I like Chaddy's approach, If supporters just give up and adopt a doom and gloom attitude, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

That's more like it!

exactly Giant

PMA

• Backroom

Just trying to catch up on things here. Is it just me or are the players getting away with an AWFUL lot of flack? Yes the owners have ruined us, so has JA, Kean etc. but we have a lot of international players in our squad who just aren't, and haven't performed for an incredible amount of time now. They're just riding the gravy train until it spectacularly crashes. I'd be embarrassed if I were one of 'em.

Unfortunately SR 95% of the team do not give a toss about the fans or the club. In fact, some of them appear to be actively trying to get us relegated. The only ones I suggest actually care are Kean (now out for the rest of the season), Hanley, Henley, Dunn and Rhodes. The rest, IMO, could not care less what happens to the club and have no pride whatsoever in their own performances.

drama queen! couple of weeks ago you said there was no chance of us going down.

There is a chance of pulling out of a tailspin. Sadly Rovers tail has snapped off and the front and centre fuse are plummeting towards the abyss

Another drama queen, this time with added muddled analogy!! Is a 'centre fuse' an actual thing?

WE ARE STAYING UP, SAY...

Archived