SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Relegation Thread

jim mk2

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

wow. I just noticed that we are actually 2 points off relegation.

Venkys are taking us all the way down to the pit of hell, nevermind the football league. This is utter madness.

The one thing I don't understand about the whole thing, is just who is benefiting from this situation.

Venky's aren't getting any good publicity, and it's costing them money.

Things will only get worse as well.

The one thing I don't understand about the whole thing, is just who is benefiting from this situation.

Venky's aren't getting any good publicity, and it's costing them money.

Things will only get worse as well.

I don't think Venkys are necessary evil, they are just clueless beyond any hope. 0, absolute 0 understanding of anything connected to football, and yet they take control of a football club and make massive changes left and right. It's like a monkey being thrown at the front wheel, it's a catastrophe waiting to happen. We are the new Portsmouth pretty much.

wow. I just noticed that we are actually 2 points off relegation.

Venkys are taking us all the way down to the pit of hell, nevermind the football league. This is utter madness.

As things stand we are no points off relegation. Only GD. Soon that won't save us.

The transition is nearly complete alright.

• Moderation Lead

There is a reason that Venkys are keeping this club and it has nothing to do with publicity. It will all end in destruction and the end really isn't too far away.

About chuffing time.

That bloody dossier and its contents need releasing and some c***s need to fry for what they've done.

The players a keaning disgrace, the people running the club day to day are a keaning disgrace and those confused keans in Pune are a disgrace.

We don't deserve to stay up

Sorry, but we are certain to go down now.

We are a club divided against itself. No way will we show the fight we need to in the remaining games.

I'm afraid you're right. Absolutely no chance we're staying up. The team's given up.

Can't see us winning another match. Blackpool beating a 10 man Palace team sums up our luck.

We're gone - 2 relegations in 2 years.

There is an old adage which has a habit of being consistently accurate..... Rags to Riches and back again in 3 generations. It appears BRFC will follow suit but in 3 decades!

We will find our own level in footballs basement divisions but only if we are allowed to by the powers that be and we don't wind up in the history books as the club that Jack (ultimately) destroyed.

• Moderation Lead

20th, but on GD from what I can calculate. Consensus was Murphy shouldn't wear the shirt again. If proof were needed, look no further than today's performance.

He shouldn't have worn the shirt today, he has been a disgrace all season.

An absolute mercenary w@nker.

My goodness, how did it come to this ?

We're on the brink of a successive relegation that even me as a confirmed pessimist never thought was seriously possible.

Our once-proud and adored club is in freefall.

Today confirmed our relegation. Absolutely devastated. I know people will say we still have winnable games at home but we are hopeless. We need 7 or 8 points to have any chance from 7 games. That`s 2 wins and a draw - no chance with the way we are right now.

Coupled our disastrous for with the teams around us being in great form, we are certainties to go down I'm afraid. Cannot believe this has become a reality.

Gutted.

Archived