BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Michael Appleton - New Rovers Manager

Tom

There is a feeling that some people will seize any negatives they can during his reign

I noticed quite a few people who were livid after the Barnsley shambles (weren't we all) were overly quiet after the last two better performances, no doubt if we lose today we'll hear from them again.

Massively important for him on a personal level to get a win today after a disappointed deadline day

More important on Monday I would think when he tries to find out what happened to the signings, unless he was briefed in advance.

Hope its not a bit of naïvety from Appleton and come the summer the penny drops on how the Raos operate

I'm in that age bracket but have this thing called common sense. Not that common it would seem.

Yes, I did say majority and not all

The Rao's though are a game changer in my opinion, they are clueless at running a professional football club,

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were a top ten side LeChuck and Samba was one of our best players. He has been playing Champions league football as well you know. Don't underrate him, he's a very good centre half.

Den, couple of things. Don't think anyone wanted to sell samba until he went on strike basically.

Also can you tell me where he's been playing champions league football? Unless you mean that 'champions league' that Liverpool and Newcastle played in this season and Birmingham played in last season. I'm pretty sure I watched Samba play against Liverpool in the Europa league this season. That's quite a difference.

The Rao's though are a game changer in my opinion, they are clueless at running a professional football club,

I would wager they aren't much good at running anything to be honest. I bet even their chickens roll their eyes at them. I wouldn't be at all surprised if i one day read the family had been duped by one of the cleverer chickens and wound up in a coop while the king cockerel lorded it up in chez Venkys.

Their stupidity amazes me more each day.

Den, couple of things. Don't think anyone wanted to sell samba until he went on strike basically.

Also can you tell me where he's been playing champions league football? Unless you mean that 'champions league' that Liverpool and Newcastle played in this season and Birmingham played in last season. I'm pretty sure I watched Samba play against Liverpool in the Europa league this season. That's quite a difference.

UEFA league then, OK? You've already had a personal dig, don't start getting keany with me, like you have with a certain ANother on here. As for Samba, he's just gone back to the PL for £12.5m.

I would wager they aren't much good at running anything to be honest. I bet even their chickens roll their eyes at them. I wouldn't be at all surprised if i one day read the family had been duped by one of the cleverer chickens and wound up in a coop while the king cockerel lorded it up in chez Venkys.

Their stupidity amazes me more each day.

That is also something that surprises me about the various supporter groups, they should all get together in condemming the Raos in the strongest way possible, if the snowball is the catalyst in the Raos packing their bags then the person who threw it should be given the keys to the town

When did Samba go one strike? I don't recall that at all.

Den, you're quick enough to pick up in my posts, just returning the favour. You made a big thing of samba playing in the CL, I just pointed out he'd never played in that competition.

And you may wish to look back to see who started with the keany posts, it certainly wasn't me!

I'd like to know who the ANother is as well.

Den, you're quick enough to pick up in my posts, just returning the favour. You made a big thing of samba playing in the CL, I just pointed out he'd never played in that competition.

And you may wish to look back to see who started with the keany posts, it certainly wasn't me!

I'd like to know who the ANother is as well.

Hey us lot can fall out but mods doing so is particularly undignified and a bad example to the children!

If you're not careful SteB will see to it that you are expelled from the union! :P

If hes looking at the calibre of Lee Williamson then Revidge Blue has a very strong point in that Rovers are not looking too good under Appleton.

If he's free and can play central midfield that looking at Danny Wilsons quotes and fan comments on the link below I'd wager he's an improvement over what we have.

If it's Appleton & co were prepared to offer 4.5 million to DJ Campbell over 3.5 years it does make you wonder who's behind that, what their cut is and how many palms are being greased on the way. That is a joke for a 31yr old Championship journeyman and it goes to show there are still fingers in the pie looking to make a quick buck, the football comes 2nd at Ewood as Rovers continue to appear to be a vehicle for agents etc to cream money !

If it's Appleton & co were prepared to offer 4.5 million to DJ Campbell over 3.5 years it does make you wonder who's behind that, what their cut is and how many palms are being greased on the way. That is a joke for a 31yr old Championship journeyman and it goes to show there are still fingers in the pie looking to make a quick buck, the football comes 2nd at Ewood as Rovers continue to appear to be a vehicle for agents etc to cream money !

That's a very valid & interesting observation.

I'm hoping Kammy & Bob are on the money with their Venkys theory.

I'm sure we won't have a "normal" club until they ship out.

Archived