BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Berg at the High Court

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, without any help from India, we were left with the picture of Shaw and his old pal Paul Agnew, the erstwhile Rovers press officer who recruited Ewood’s new MD Shaw from their former stomping ground of Preston North End

Paul Agnew recruited Shaw?

Thought everyone knew that.

Yeah, thought it, maybe presumed it, but it's the first time I've seen it written in an article by a respected journalist. Unless I'm mistaken.

Why would the communications director be appointing the managing director?

Why would the communications director be appointing the managing director?

Now that is a good question.

The obvious answer is that when Paul Hunt and the Stadium Manager left Venkys didn't have a clue and we needed someone with certain qualifications. Aggers knew just the fella - would be my guess.

Now that is a good question.

The obvious answer is that when Paul Hunt and the Stadium Manager left Venkys didn't have a clue and we needed someone with certain qualifications. Aggers knew just the fella - would be my guess.

Yes, that's a logical summing up. I just find it strange that Agnew always seems to be in the right place at the right time.

btw.....Has anybody ever considered how financially skinning stupid Indians is quite poetic justice given how much damage that @#/? Ghandi and his successors did to our town? Long may it continue.

No, nobody else has considered that, because nobody else is as big a Tw@t as you. You really have too much time to think about things, should probably get a hobby until the day finally comes.

Given it's hard to discern his intentions, his talent for being in the right place at the right time is easy to explain, given how far up venkys ass he is he'll always be just a step behind.

Don't think that's always been the case though seemed to only became a big Mrs D / Venky fan when his golden ticket and his associates exited from the spotlight, wonder if he's still in contact with the boys who got him the gig?

No, nobody else has considered that, because nobody else is as big a Tw@t as you. You really have too much time to think about things, should probably get a hobby until the day finally comes.

Oooof!!!

If Shaw is not authorised to sign contracts on behalf of the club, I was wondering if there are any of our players whose contract has been draen up with the sole signatory of Shaw.

If so, does it not follow that those players are in effect non contracted, and there by any games in which they appeared, we would be deemed to have fielded illegal players?

No, it's the opposite. The judges ruling means they definitely ARE contracted, and that Shaw WAS authorised under UK law.

If Rovers had won it could have had wider implications... and not just for Rovers.

I think we are seeing the get out of jail free card being played.

It is mighty convenient for Venkys to be universally portrayed as utter idiots.

Nobody will investigate.

Whatever nefarious action will continue.

When Rovers cease to be useful, the club will collapse so totally that there will be no option but to liquidate

Escape scott free.

• Backroom

I guess Shaw and Aggers will be jetting off to India to advise the "owners" :lol: how to act in the next couple of months, or maybe to instruct them to remain silent.

Archived