BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Rhodes

Tom

Why would anyone want to be loaned to Wigan?!?? Not only are they in a dire state at the moment but they aren't even a proper football town.

I'm sure every club in the league and in league 1, 2, none league want him as well. Does that make it a story.

I've got a story. We want Ronaldo on loan, and Bale and Rooney, Van Persie, Balotelli... Ffs.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As an outsider looking in. I guess it all comes down to how affordable you find his £40K a week wages... If last year was you one shot at get straight back up and 40K a week was the gamble... then maybe the Venky's are open to offloading his wage onto someone else.. Hence a possible loan move... It all comes down to you finances I would guess.

Can't see him moving to another championship club but stranger things have happened..

Little bit of background for you again which I think is relevant and I certainly didn't know about this until Rhodes had left. He was actively pushing for a move... or should that be his father was. Throughout the time he was saying he was happy to stop and didn't want to move and all the rest (foolish me I took it at face value).

In the January we turned down a 5 million bid from West ham .... not a peek out of him... however behind the seasons he was not happy.. never showed it on the pitch or in the press though (as he is a good lad)... When you bid £6.5 and Hoyle rejected outright, the was a heated confrontation between his dad and Hoyle. Hoyle would not budge until the 8 million valuation was met... Even then there was problems with the structure of the deal and Rhodes is day was a busy man on the last day of the transfer window but the pressure on to get the deal with Blackburn done.

So he is a good lad, a cracking player but like all players if he is looking for a move, behind the scenes he'll play the game...

My feeling is he was interested in the bolton move... and there was something happening behind the scenes...

January to West Ham though? ... feels more possible.

As an outsider looking in. I guess it all comes down to how affordable you find his £40K a week wages... If last year was you one shot at get straight back up and 40K a week was the gamble... then maybe the Venky's are open to offloading his wage onto someone else.. Hence a possible loan move... It all comes down to you finances I would guess.

Can't see him moving to another championship club but stranger things have happened..

Little bit of background for you again which I think is relevant and I certainly didn't know about this until Rhodes had left. He was actively pushing for a move... or should that be his father was. Throughout the time he was saying he was happy to stop and didn't want to move and all the rest (foolish me I took it at face value).

In the January we turned down a 5 million bid from West ham .... not a peek out of him... however behind the seasons he was not happy.. never showed it on the pitch or in the press though (as he is a good lad)... When you bid £6.5 and Hoyle rejected outright, the was a heated confrontation between his dad and Hoyle. Hoyle would not budge until the 8 million valuation was met... Even then there was problems with the structure of the deal and Rhodes is day was a busy man on the last day of the transfer window but the pressure on to get the deal with Blackburn done.

So he is a good lad, a cracking player but like all players if he is looking for a move, behind the scenes he'll play the game...

My feeling is he was interested in the bolton move... and there was something happening behind the scenes...

How much do you reckon Rhodes was on with yourselves? There's one massive difference between Rhodes' situation here and that whilst with yourselves - his wages.

West Ham seemingly didn't have any money to buy anyone at the end of the last window so can't see them being able to afford him unless there's been a drastic change to their finances in the meantime.

How much do you reckon Rhodes was on with yourselves? There's one massive difference between Rhodes' situation here and that whilst with yourselves - his wages.

West Ham seemingly didn't have any money to buy anyone at the end of the last window so can't see them being able to afford him unless there's been a drastic change to their finances in the meantime.

not got any direct evidence to base anything on with this one. people who i was aware of close to the club said his improved contract was at around 10k -12k depending on criteria being met. Much, much less than the 40K you offered him and his is on.

Can't blame the lad in tripling his wages.

not got any direct evidence to base anything on with this one. people who i was aware of close to the club said his improved contract was at around 10k -12k depending on criteria being met. Much, much less than the 40K you offered him and his is on.

Can't blame the lad in tripling his wages.

Quite simple really NO Championship club except possibily QPR will pay his wages and im sure Rovers won't loan him out then pay half. All we have to do is If we are looking to shift people off the payroll then the likes of Best, Robbo, Etuhu will be shifted first although there will be a shortage of willing takers of course. All this sounds like the work of agents or the continued dark forces who still want to destabilise Rovers. If it is coming from Rhodes end then there has to be a reason why he's unhappy ? He or his dad should just look around, not many people prosper when the leave Rovers and certainly not for a sideways or some would say backwards step to the likes of Bolton or flippin Wigan !

He's not actually on 40k a week though surely?

I believe it is a basic 36K (triple your wages) and the further 4K is play bonus, scorıng bonus etc... I don't know the ins and outs of that though. someone who knows the Blackburn side of it more might be able to confirm the bonus break down.

just listen to the full interview by Rhodes on Rovers player and Rhodes said the stories saying he was unhappy at staying Rovers after the transfer window was total Bulls##t and couldn't be further from the truth. says he really playing for the club.

I don't see Rhodes leaving Rovers before end of the season.

My mate bumped into Jordan Rhodes before the Bolton game and he got a picture with him and asked what was going on and if he was leaving. He said not to worry as it was all bull paper talk and he was happy at Rovers. He also said we'd stuff Bolton :)

To be fair mate, you've not got one thing right yet. You seem to be just guessing or regurgitating rumours. The above I've put in bold you were flat out denying at the time. Now it's the truth?

TBH your last post was a load of nonsense about the FA guaranteeing the transfer fee. Why should anyone believe the above or the following posts.

I doubt you know anything of the deal at Huddersfield or Blackburn - especially so as you labour under the illusion the FA guarantee transfer fees.

All uninformed speculation.

I believe it is a basic 36K (triple your wages) and the further 4K is play bonus, scorıng bonus etc... I don't know the ins and outs of that though. someone who knows the Blackburn side of it more might be able to confirm the bonus break down.

You actually know nothing do you? All this BS is sour grapes because you still hate having lost him and you are trying to make us think that we may lose him too.

Just go away and stop trolling on here. He is our player now and there is nothing you can do about it.

You actually know nothing do you? All this BS is sour grapes because you still hate having lost him and you are trying to make us think that we may lose him too.

Just go away and stop trolling on here. He is our player now and there is nothing you can do about it.

Do you think this person could be MM's cousin or summat.

He seems to know a lot more than he knows, if you know what I mean !

If we did let Rhodes go to Wigan in January, it'll give us an insight into the owners aspirations to gain promotion, as it'd destroy any hopes of it if we got rid of such a prolific striker.

Also £9m for Rhodes when they got £13m for McCarthy would be unbelievably stupid. Any talk of a loan is the gibberings of a lunatic.

The only way Rhodes is going to Wigan in January is to buy mint balls in the sale,

if he gets enough we can insert them in wee coyle's and wee nicko's orrifices

Strange how he's only ever linked with clubs with a connection to a certain agent / agency & Coyle, Nixon and the rest. It's either mischief making or could be some agent trying to possibily flush out a Prem club to take him on loan.

You also 'believe' that we paid a guaranteed £8m for Rhodes.

;)

Strange how he's only ever linked with clubs with a connection to a certain agent / agency & Coyle, Nixon and the rest. It's either mischief making or could be some agent trying to possibily flush out a Prem club to take him on loan.

probably desperate for some more kick backs

could be some agent trying to possibily flush out a Prem club to take him on loan.

Why would we loan him to a premier league club at any point, let alone January? surely if he goes to the premier league we'll get the fee sorted and paid before we let him out of our sight.

Archived