Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Rhodes

Tom

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's just a blog.

He's created a story out of nothing.

Stoke need a goalscorer + Rhodes is top of Championship = Stoke need him.

Pony.

In the summer I would not have been adverse to the idea of doing that, only as long as all money was invested back into the squad. Unfortunately that will never happen. Clubs know our financial position and so I would be surprised to see anyone offer anywhere near £8m for him. Unless desperation sets in, which in Stokes case, it might.

That's just a blog.

He's created a story out of nothing.

Stoke need a goalscorer + Rhodes is top of Championship = Stoke need him.

Pony.

In the summer I would not have been adverse to the idea of doing that, only as long as all money was invested back into the squad. Unfortunately that will never happen. Clubs know our financial position and so I would be surprised to see anyone offer anywhere near £8m for him. Unless desperation sets in, which in Stokes case, it might.

Err, there are two players at least who have scored more goals than Rhodes in the Championship.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/blackburn-rovers-say-10m-rated-striker-2681098

He's not for sale but we feel the need to tell you that the asking price is £10m. But he's not for sale, even if he was, which he's not, it would be £10m.

That's ten million.

Did we mention that he's not for sale?

Ten.

Million.

To be fair Stuart the club haven't put that value on him. It's pure speculation. I've always felt should someone write off what Rovers have paid then he's theirs

If we are Rhodes-less on February 1st, I will fear the worst.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/blackburn-rovers-say-10m-rated-striker-2681098

He's not for sale but we feel the need to tell you that the asking price is £10m. But he's not for sale, even if he was, which he's not, it would be £10m.

That's ten million.

Ten.

Million.

According to the article he has "scored more than goals for Blackburn" :unsure:

Dunny is the key. Rhodes has hardly scored from open play since he got injured. If we can get Dunny fit anytime soon it will be our single best chance of making a profit on JR. Without Dunny pulling the strings in the hole JR looks mighty ordinary.

It's like a Hollywood film where the whole world is in the hands of a washed up old man with dodgy knees :D

hahaha lets hope so because you know how them films always end. Dunny will bag the winner in the playoff final against the dingles with an overhead kick in the last minute

• Backroom

hahaha lets hope so because you know how them films always end. Dunny will bag the winner in the playoff final against the dingles with an overhead kick in the last minute

Doesn't he get blown up? Or am I remembering the story wrong? I know someone gets killed.

Dunny is the key. Rhodes has hardly scored from open play since he got injured. If we can get Dunny fit anytime soon it will be our single best chance of making a profit on JR. Without Dunny pulling the strings in the hole JR looks mighty ordinary.

Do you think Dunn can stay fit?

That's ten million.

Ten.

Million.

You forgot to add in Shaw's pathetic PR for the owners.

The owners don't want to sell him. The owners - you know the ones who're so passionate and dedicate to Rovers. Those brilliant owners who won't let our star asset go.

That's ten million.

Ten.

Million.

sh1t stirring again stupot

;)

If a big club comes in with a 15 million bid and would loan him back for the season i would wish him well.

As it is i expect derisory bids and a lot of rumours from average premiership clubs

Huddersfield fans tell me that Rovers still owe Town £6m( unless we've paid another installment recently) which would be payable up front if

Rhodes is sold, there is also a sell-on clause of 20% of any profit, according to the Hudds Examiner.

If a big club comes in with a 15 million bid and would loan him back for the season i would wish him well.

As it is i expect derisory bids and a lot of rumours from average premiership clubs

Which is a problem created by our desperate financial position. Other clubs will know we need cash and are going to take advantage of that. If he goes it will be £8-10m in my view.

For that amount Venkys are better off gambling on promotion.

£15m :lol: You must be kidding?

In your dreams bucks.

1) We overpaid, so instantly your expectation of what we could get for him is far too high.

2) He's not worth £15m because his weaknesses are FAR too weak for the premier league. Until he develops his game I would expect to see nothing higher than what we paid to be offered.

3) Strange that the only 'bid' that came in was a phantom £6m by Wigan in the summer. Hardly climbing over each other to come and sign him are they.

We are in many ways lucky to have Rhodes. In many other ways I often find myself saying 'eight million pounds... eight million sterling.... @#/? me'

I also then start thinking about the rest of the money the owners and SK @#/? away that summer - probably a total of £20m or more when all said and done?

What a bloody wasteful, stupid summer. We didn't need Rhodes, we certainly didn't need the rest of them. We needed to sack Kean, appoint a proper manager, and allow him sensible funds to re-build a strong, organised and spirited side.

Anyway point is.. £15m -dream on.

Archived