BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton v Rovers

Neal

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeovil takes the lead against Reading. Would be nice if they can nick an unlikely win and Rovers beat Notlob. Long way to go and probably fail on both accounts though.

Watching Bumley - Derby was a really bad idea as I'm now filled with dread for the coming tie. Oh and Notlob jsut scored. Gonna be one of those days isn't it *sigh*

Bit off topic, but having a look at the BBC As It Stands table, 17 points off top of the table is absolutely shambolic for QPR.

Currently 11 points behind them, I wouldn't be blown away if we ended up above them, at this rate.

Bumley 1-0 against Derby. Brilliant goal by Jones. Real good move letting him go wasn't it?

He hardly set the world alight at Ewood or Wigan !

Personally I never rated him...

Dyche is working absolute wonders at Burnley with mediocre payers ...

Amazing what a proper manager can achieve !

This is dreadful. If have any play off ambitions then need to obviously win more than we draw/lose and playing Lowe and Williamson will not pro actively win us games rather help us not lose.

We have plan A and if works great otherwise nothing

He hardly set the world alight at Ewood or Wigan !

Personally I never rated him...

Dyche is working absolute wonders at Burnley with mediocre payers ...

Amazing what a proper manager can achieve !

Add to that a settled team with next to no injury issues. Sounds like we have another homer for a ref. Getting over run. Below par from Williamson again sounds lime. Evans on for him early 2nd half? Hope its not too late. Totally frustrated I am at the moment.

You have to question if some of these players really WANT it.

Archived