Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton v Rovers

Neal

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand this.

Yes you do Stuart. You're being obtuse.

A loanee coming in having never played with Kilgallon or the rest of the back four would bring its own problems. I'm not saying it wouldn't have been better or worse than the current performance. But it wouldn't be a perfect situation.

If a loanee had been brought in a month ago that might have been a different story.

One thing I have noticed is that Rovers rarely lose narrowly on the road. Once that first goal goes in, the floodgates open. Stattos could prove me wrong but it certainly feels that way.

Yes you do Stuart. You're being obtuse.

A loanee coming in having never played with Kilgallon or the rest of the back four would bring its own problems. I'm not saying it wouldn't have been better or worse than the current performance. But it wouldn't be a perfect situation.

If a loanee had been brought in a month ago that might have been a different story.

I really wasn't, PV. (You're opinion of me has really changed ever since Venkys rocked up and put Kean in charge).

If the loanee was a decent calibre then he would have slotted in with no problem - you seem to be looking to find an excuse for poor planning by the manager. Bowyer has neglected a vital part of the team, whether deliberately or enforced through finances. The fact that he's brought in Varney suggests that he did have some wage budget though.

not that many injuries that this becomes excusable, the hell was the manager thinking with this set up.

I dare bowyer to attack, short on defenders then sod it attack attack attack defend from the front don't just settle for a team that will get beat comfortably every day of the week sodding do something different ....clown

The not bringing in another centreback after the departure of Dann is looking very costly right about now. Maybe this sort of result that just goes to show the importance of Hanely & Cairney to our team. I'd go as far as to say they've been our best two players this season, I do hope they are both back for next week.

3-0 would be equal to Bolton's biggest win of the season, a scoreline by which they dispatched Doncaster earlier this season. Speaks volumes.

Next Sunday has been coming for a long time. I won't even be able to watch as it's my other half's last weekend with me for 6 weeks. Not up for ruining that weekend.

3-0 would be equal to Bolton's biggest win of the season, a scoreline by which they dispatched Doncaster earlier this season. Speaks volumes.

Next Sunday has been coming for a long time. I won't even be able to watch as it's my other half's last weekend with me for 6 weeks. Not up for ruining that weekend.

Not so sure about that Burnley are no world beaters by any stretch of the imagination ...

It is another game which , I feel we can win but does the manager ?

Enjoy your weekend with her and don't go anywhere near Ewood.

It really is quite pathetic. I've watched Bolton a few times this season and they've been unable to string a pass together.

Also how many people said getting rid of Dann and buying no one to replace him would end in tears? Everyone but Bowyer and co.

Archived