BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

On 07/04/2024 at 11:46, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I just wish we could find a good young striker. Having said that they’d be whipped away from us before you could blink I suppose.

Shh Tyjon..

• Like 2

After the shit show that we are experiencing with our seniors it was really enjoyable to see a committed and aggressive performance from our under 21's. Igor Tyjon will get the plaudits for his two goals, the second which was terrific but for me Isaac Whitehall was the stand out player. Playing in the middle of a three he won everything in the air, tackled like his life depended on it and played when the opportunity arose. I also thought Adam Caddick looked promising. Interestingly Batty was taken off and stormed down the tunnel. Perhaps that's an example of why he can't get close to the first team.

For lots of young Rovers players it's coming up to decision time and I expect quite a few to be released. Hopefully they get fixed up and go on to have successful careers.

• Like 2