BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season tickets again!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet they are the ones who expect the club to always be there when they want to dust off their McKewans rovers shirt with No 9 on the back and trap up for some big match or other. '.

Yep. Just like at most other clubs in the country.

There was no where near 13,800 on yesterday.. A good look around Ewood yesterday and next Tues will probably be an indication of our crowds next season general consensus is we'll sell around 8 to 8.5k next season

It was very empty near us yesterday I'd say 50% around us missing .

An awful lot of season ticket holders didn't bother wether they renew or not is another thing.. Another indication Imv is how many were in the pubs on livesey pre match.. All were pretty quiet

• Backroom

Tbf I don't pay much attention to the people who crow loudly about not renewing. Chances are they actually will when push comes to shove. It's the ones who don't talk about it who will drift away, because they've lost the passion to even discuss the club any more.

• Moderation Lead

Tbf I don't pay much attention to the people who crow loudly about not renewing. Chances are they actually will when push comes to shove. It's the ones who don't talk about it who will drift away, because they've lost the passion to even discuss the club any more.

Oh I don't know, there are plenty on here that don't go on but have plenty to say!

Whereas people like me who do go say less and less because when all's said and done what is there to say. Nobody listens nowadays. Nobody at the club cares and fans are entrenched in their views of what should be done and won't listen to alternative points of view because we are all so sick of debating ad nauseam things we can't change.

Our usual group have decided to renew after all. Nowt to do with the footie just the opportunity for a good natter and the odd pint.

Back up to the JW Upper as well instead of the DE. GB should hear us nice and clearly.

Ahhhh back to the good ol days eh?

It was very empty near us yesterday I'd say 50% around us missing .

Dunno about you but it just makes me dislike the glory hunters who turned up for the Lpool match even more. Pretty churlish I know but I'm rather glad they missed the swansea and Stoke matches.

Ahhhh back to the good ol days eh?

Dunno about you but it just makes me dislike the glory hunters who turned up for the Lpool match even more. Pretty churlish I know but I'm rather glad they missed the swansea and Stoke matches.

I think its pretty fair to say that of those that knew we played Swansea and Stoke in previous rounds, how many would of give a flying doo-daa that they missed it? Given the performances/results since I don't think they'll be forming a queue for tickets against Millwall or Ipswich do you...

For what its worth, I'll be renewing (not sure about my lad yet) however won't be rushing and if the seat goes, it goes - plenty of others around me to pick from. :mellow:

Must admit I was encouraged by the Lpool turnout, its good to know that the support is still their if we get rid of those idiots from Pune.

Those fans aren’t glory hunters in my eyes, they're Rovers fans that the club under John Williams worked hard to attract during the good times.

Nobody can blame them for not attending in the current climate, even you gave up for a while Gordon, so did I for a while.

Those fans aren’t glory hunters in my eyes, they're Rovers fans that the club under John Williams worked hard to attract during the good times.

The longer the punatics are here the less likely those fans will return full time

Must admit I was encouraged by the Lpool turnout, its good to know that the support is still their if we get rid of those idiots from Pune.

Nobody can blame them for not attending in the current climate, even you gave up for a while Gordon, so did I for a while.

We weren't needed then. They are needed now.

Maybe the owners will decide to sell the season tickets at £100 each and bring in £1.5 Million, if they manage to sell 15,000.If they sell Rhodes and Gestede, they know only too well that 7-8,000 tickets maximum will be sold.If they get double that by selling cheap, the fact that the sale of the two strikers for around £15 to £20 Million will mean the lost ticket revenue won't mean a lot.

To put that in perspective, we once paid a manager £5 Million to sack him after less than 20 games, so money isn't that important to them is it?

But would you really really want gestede to stay ? All the gobbing to the media he is doing now ?

At least Rhodes stays quiet and doesn't disrespect

The fans .

I still don't know if I will renew , everyone says it's a gimme I will but it's not .

#venkysout

Afraid I agree with Theno. If they weren't glory hunters they wouldn't have flocked there for the Liverpool quarter final but stayed away from the league matches.

Archived