BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 2

If Wheelock is right and Furman 'is impressing in training' then he could well be the signing mnetioned above...... according to Wheelock.

Wasn't everybody told a similar story with regards to the hopeless Yann Songo and Luke Varney. How strange 30 players plus on and Rovers are still absolutely nowhere in the league.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Wheelock is right and Furman 'is impressing in training' then he could well be the signing mnetioned above, but a quick talented striker on loan from a Prem club would be ideal. We're not in for Long though according to Wheelock.

I've spoken to 3 different people who have watch Furman at great length and apparently he's not very good at all.

They could be wrong of course but a free agent released by Wednesday is our market place, doesn't that get people angry? Frustrated?

You can't put a positive spin on that, but I bet a few will try.

Venkys Out

They could be wrong of course but a free agent released by Wednesday is our market place, doesn't that get people angry? Frustrated?

You're thinking of Coke, Furman was released by Doncaster.

They are just looking for bodies though to play back up to Evans, Lowe, Willo. No way will anyone start before at least two of those whether they are any good or not. Furman is meant to be ok though but Coke is known to be @#/?. If he is cheap and has the right agent he'll be the man :(

Furman is currently captain of South Africa, however they are only 70th in the FIFA rankings.

To give a perspective Northern Ireland are 37th, Scotland 39th and Norway 77th.

Their last captain was shot and killed at his girlfriends house in 2014 - bloody nora !

I wasn't at the game, but the goal he scored against Stanley looked like the type we have

been missing from a midfield player, raced onto it with a bit of determination and hammered

it home.

But we were only playing Accy.

Furman is currently captain of South Africa, however they are only 70th in the FIFA rankings.

Their last captain was shot and killed at his girlfriends house in 2014 - bloody nora !

I wasn't at the game, but the goal he scored against Stanley looked like the type we have

been missing from a midfield player, raced onto it with a bit of determination and hammered

it home.

He'll soon get that drilled out of him if he signs. He'll be told your a midfielder son, this is the centre circle in midfield so stay there .

He'll soon get that drilled out of him if he signs. He'll be told your a midfielder son, this is the centre circle in midfield so stay there .

Ah yes, I was forgetting about GB's safety first policy for a minute there.

Seriously though, if he is any good, he might also make a good captain, but would Bowyer take it away from his mate ?

• Backroom

Venky's failing to meet Bowyer post-season and taking an eon to green light any transfers suggest they've lost some or most of their faith in him. They probably don't have any in the Rogue to begin with, but just can't be arsed to replace him. Possibly the 'better-the-devil-you-know' scenario in play there.

Regardless, the fact they seem to be wary of backing Bowyer but are keeping him in a job anyway does not bode well.

it home.

The goal he scored against was one that ANY footballer could have scored, nothing special, absolutely bog standard in excecution you'd see this at amateur level. Conways goal on the other hand was that little biT special.

The goal he scored against was one that ANY footballer could have scored, nothing special, absolutely bog standard in excecution you'd see this at amateur level. Conways goal on the other hand was that little biT special.

As I said I wasn't there, but he did seem to show some determination, not seen recently from our cm's.

A bit off track but people keep going on about the creditors pulling the plug and calling the cash in.

I may be wrong BUT isn't the debt to the owners?

Secondly, Indian business pride alone will see them not wanting to fail as it is a huge slap in their faces for being a failure especially with such a high profile business and another point would be going back on their words to fund until 2016, another nono in Indian business speak.

Maybe, they have streamlined everything that was bad about the club and maybe their is a business plan in place.

Its just a thought. I don't think they would have paid off the laziest and continued with funding if they were ready to bail at this moment. Maybe next year but not this.

Could be totally wrong but there could be some sense about it.

Need to nail this common misunderstanding.

At 30 June 2014, our total creditors were about £100million of which about £60million was owed to our parent company VLL.

This means £40million was owed to BOI, HMRC etc.

Twelve months down the line, I would be amazed if our creditors are now anything less than £120million.

VLL could demand part repayment of their £60million at any point in time and I think it is highly likely that income from the sale of players is being used to reduce the football club's loan to VLL ! Once the window is closed then it could be time to fasten your seat belts !

It's a pity Jason Lowe and his midfield comrades can't score 'nothing special' goals. I do t care if it hits his arse and goes in 10 times a season, at least it means he will putting himself in the right position.

I've no real complaints on Furman. Doncaster fans seemed to rate him and think the Championship is his level, and it is an area we are incredibly weak in.

Just watching Cherno More vs Dinamo Minsk and Cherno More has a midfielder - Mehdi Bourabi. What a player! I am so ,so impressed. He is 23 years old and his salary is probably 1 000 or 1 500£ per MONTH. Strong , fast and so skillful.. if only we could have him

It's a pity Jason Lowe and his midfield comrades can't score 'nothing special' goals. I do t care if it hits his arse and goes in 10 times a season, at least it means he will putting himself in the right position.

I've no real complaints on Furman. Doncaster fans seemed to rate him and think the Championship is his level, and it is an area we are incredibly weak in.

that will be 10 own goals then :goal::lol: :lol: :lol:

He wasn't released, he chose not to extend his contract so he could play in ahigher division. At least you got the club he left right though :-0

Well whys he having a trial here then??? We're in the same division.

Archived