BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to say that Bournemouth away kit colour has no place whatsoever on a football pitch, be more at home on the lips of an Essex slapper, just for that they deserve to be 3-0 down.

I was going to say it might have suited Brighton more...ooops I just have

I switched to watching Palace v City. Palace deserved something from that game.

Looks like they recalled him for not being a starter to me. As has been said by others, it'll be interesting to see if he goes elsewhere on loan.

If he does we can't complain, a Premier League player dropping down a division has every right to expect to be starting.

• Backroom

John stones looked a class act for everton today, how much is he really worth?

More than Chelsea were willing to pay.

Liverpool are atrocious. Without Coutinho they are a bottom half of the table team.

More than Chelsea were willing to pay.

Liverpool are atrocious. Without Coutinho they are a bottom half of the table team.

James Milner must be the most overrated player of the modern era. His only real quality is his work rate.

• Backroom

James Milner must be the most overrated player of the modern era. His only real quality is his work rate.

He's a decent player to have, as long as there are creative players around him. He'll do the dirty work and produce some good passes at times, but he's not going to inspire any team to victory and in a team bereft of ideas or purpose like Liverpool today he's ineffective.

Played for 5 big clubs in the Premiership as well, it beggars belief.

Rodgers has assembled a right team of misfits here. Gomez, Firmino, Benteke. It looks like a collection of players just thrown together with no gameplan. And 32 million for Benteke? Blimey.

• Backroom

Played for 5 big clubs in the Premiership as well, it beggars belief.

Rodgers has assembled a right team of misfits here. Gomez, Firmino, Benteke. It looks like a collection of players just thrown together with no gameplan. And 32 million for Benteke? Blimey.

Yep Benteke is a stinker......

Looks like they recalled him for not being a starter to me. As has been said by others, it'll be interesting to see if he goes elsewhere on loan.

Not a great advert to other PL clubs looking to loan players. "You're not going to Blackburn, we want you to get experience".

Looks like Bowyer doesn't want to play anyone that might raise the awful spectre that is - pressure to come up with tactics to win a match. He's quite happy to soak up the sympathy that comes with an embargo and poor players.

• Backroom

I think today was King's 3rd start and 3rd time being subbed. Just sayin.

Highlights on MOTD now, he played an absolute worldie of a ball through to a striker in the first half.

He's got dodgy hamstrings and will never play full games. Hopefully he can be of use to Bournemouth.

Luka Modric?

To be honest I have a jaundiced view of Spurs which motivated my post. You could add Allen, Waddle, Gascoigne, Bale and Lloris. Like West Ham, Spurs have lots of friends in the media who often try to unsettle players on their behalf. Whenever there was speculation about our players you could put your mortgage on Spurs being the club most linked.

It's been quite satisfying to see Tottenham do their dough on a number of good players that they have turned into duds ..........Bentley, Soldado, Postiga, Cimbonda, Lamella, Paulinho, Bostock, Gomes, Rebrov, Holtby to name but a few.

Highlights on MOTD now, he played an absolute worldie of a ball through to a striker in the first half.

He's got dodgy hamstrings and will never play full games. Hopefully he can be of use to Bournemouth.

Good point re his hamstring. I was watching that game live but switched to Palace v City so haven't seen the King pass yet. The part of the Palace game I saw King was involved a lot.

Barrow is recalled by Swansea and he isnt even on the bench.

Why recalled him tho?

Because the lad is much more likely to develop by training with much better players and by being coached by football folk who know what they are doing. Contrast that with sitting on Rovers' bench and watching an emotionless Bowyer stand there with his hands in his pockets.

King was awful when he was here, and he'll end up the same at Bournemouth because his attitude isn't right, its got nothing to do with Bowyer and coaching in my opinion its to do with King himself, same with Hoilett.

Listening and reading moaning Liverpool fans all over social media and in the press you have to wonder how long Rodgers has got, he's spent almost 300m and they're miles away from winning the title.

Archived