BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 4

Well he didn't when he was at Cardiff in the PL, and i suspect he will revert back to what he was, not pulling up trees at villa so far is he.

Are they sticking them on his head though? Why do I keep having to explain all this? We've all watched him many times either home or away haven't we?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, Gordon, even if I did have the inclination to trawl back through all of your posts, you change your mind so often these days it's hard to keep up.

I seem to recall back in early May you still thought Venkys were bad news but perhaps you'll dig out another email to show otherwise?

Christ almighty... suffering learning difficulties seem the norm on here! Stuart............ The venkys haven't been good news that's for sure but now that the Prem money has dried up and we are having to exist on the proceeds from a meagre support base mostly unwilling to pay the going rate they are all we have between having a club to support and not having one at all.

• Backroom

Am I missing something here? Rudy has only made three appearances for Villa thus far and scored one goal. Let's see how he's doing in 10-15 games time before we start getting cocky.

Have to admit I was thinking the same... it seems a bit early to be calling it one way or another.

Transfer News Live

24m
Leicester City will allow striker Leonardo Ulloa to leave the club on loan. #lcfc #DeadlineDay pic.twitter.com/Ch6gDZzTJr

One we should be after. Class act.

The wacky world of football.

Their record £8m signing and the best striker on their books and they are after offloading him already. Scandalous

QPR are getting rid of Hoilett on a free transfer. They just want him of the premises. Does that scenario invoke any payment albeit maybe small to us? if not it should have been included when we sold him.

We didn't sell him, he left us on a free transfer, we screwed up the compensation payment by the sounds of things at the time. Even so, there is zero chance of a sell on clause.

We didn't sell him, he left us on a free transfer, we screwed up the compensation payment by the sounds of things at the time. Even so, there is zero chance of a sell on clause.

Yes but was there not some fee paid after a tribunal because of his age and that he'd been through the Rovers Academy since a young etc?

I do remember those days when Hoilett's signature would be on a new contract within 24 hours........best forgotten but not forgiven.

Am I missing something here? Rudy has only made three appearances for Villa thus far and scored one goal. Let's see how he's doing in 10-15 games time before we start getting cocky.

I do agree, its just judging on how well he will do in the prem from how he played against championship defences and keepers isnt going to be acurate.

Its not right a dead line day without harry redknapp at his car window

I bet a few agents are feeling the financial pinch with old arry not being in the transfer game :rock:

I wonder how his dogs doing?

Turned sky off hours ago, its bullsh1t wrapped up in more bullsh1t, talked about by drunks and has beens firmly on the sky gravy train.

Archived