BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 4

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet a few agents are feeling the financial pinch with old arry not being in the transfer game :rock:

I wonder how his dogs doing?

Turned sky off hours ago, its bullsh1t wrapped up in more bullsh1t, talked about by drunks and has beens firmly on the sky gravy train.

Although I enjoy watching SSN on deadline day or whenever Natalie/Olivia/<insert pretty girl here> are presenting, I do find it rather bizarre how SkyBet plays a big part in their transfer news. An example of what could happen: SSN release a rumour about a transfer happening and appropriate odds, punters bet on said rumour, nothing happens and punters lose money. I know it's not quite as cut and dry as this (as you can bet both ways) but it is rather strange. Makes you wonder how many (if any) rumours are fabricated to bring in bets (allegedly). Vested interests?

Am I missing something here? Rudy has only made three appearances for Villa thus far and scored one goal. Let's see how he's doing in 10-15 games time before we start getting cocky.

Also one or two of the Sunday rags had him the highest rating for Villa's last game. Can't be doing all that bad to be fair.

I bet a few agents are feeling the financial pinch with old arry not being in the transfer game :rock:

I wonder how his dogs doing?

Turned sky off hours ago, its bullsh1t wrapped up in more bullsh1t, talked about by drunks and has beens firmly on the sky gravy train.

I actually cannot understand what half of them are saying.

Why do Agents, now called Intermediaries, all sound like Cockney barrow boys.

Manchester United's error with the fax machine brings back memories of Rovers' inability to sign DJ Campbell on time...........yet we still signed him later after he had proved, whislt on loan, that he was shi.te :wacko:

It also reminds me of the time Rovers faxed Kuqi's forms to a Chip Shop

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/football-news-flash---shefki-1625170

:lol:

I was really hoping for Vaughan ..I do hope for a surprise incoming ...although if no one leaves it will be a good window...even though we should of sold Lowe Evans and Williamson lol

Should HAVE, would HAVE , could HAVE....

With the market we're currently trading in nobody in our price range would have made a difference to our season as far as I'm concerned, its always been about keeping Rhodes and touch wood we may just have achieved that, so we have a chance of staying up.

Don't see why Rhodes would want to go to Wednesday. They aren't much better than us and with his huge wages I doubt he'd earn much more. All he'd do is ensure he'd stay longer in this league. He's better off staying where he is until someone likely to go up comes in for him.

Rovers falling further and further behind even the likes of reading now

All part of the old mates act. Their permanent transfers this summer are the sort we are interested in - McShane etc.

The additions of Vydra and Piazon are heavily subsidised deals achieved because Steve Clarke is well connected, not because Reading have suddenly raced ahead of us as a club.

Don't see why Rhodes would want to go to Wednesday. They aren't much better than us and with his huge wages I doubt he'd earn much more. All he'd do is ensure he'd stay longer in this league. He's better off staying where he is until someone likely to go up comes in for him.

Doesn't really matter what Rhodes want, as shown with Middlesbrough recently. The only thing that matters is what Venkys want, and unless they've had a u turn then it's highly unlikely he'll be leaving.

Agree though that Sheffield Wednesday can offer nothing more than we can. A mid table side at best.

Archived