BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager?

Neal

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did, hence "interesting" rather than...well you can imagine.

Rather than what exactly. I thought you would like a bit of ol southern lingo. Oh you weren't focusing on the coon part were you. Suppose I should have taken the time to type 'coon. Anyway don' t you feel so much wiser now.

The guardian's match report says the club is compiling a list of successors. Can't link because I'm on my phone and I'm dim. Dunno how true that is. But I'll bet my house that Holloway isn't on it.

Holloway would jump at the chance to manage Rovers IMO. Didnt he want it after Kean went? Didnt he meet Shaw and Shebby for talks. Cant remember why he didnt get it. Sure someone who knows will post who knows.

Holloway would jump at the chance to manage Rovers IMO. Didnt he want it after Kean went? Didnt he meet Shaw and Shebby for talks. Cant remember why he didnt get it. Sure someone who knows will post who knows.

He didn't get it cos he was Shaws choice not Shebbys

Of course it bloody matters Shaun. It all bloody matters.

If you didn't care you wouldn't post on here. I wouldn't either.

Shaw out. Isn't that obvious?

You're being general. I was aiming it specifically at the Olly/shebby/Shaw triangle. That's the past. What happens from now is what matter.

Holloway. Another lunatic to add to the asylum.

In his last 4 jobs he has left 3 having been relegated or with the club well down the path towards relegation. Leicester, Palace, Millwall.

The only real success on his cv has been Blackpool, who are really incomparable to any other professional football club in the way they do their business. Holloway has managed to build his entire managerial reputation around an 18 month spell at Blackpool rather than the other 15 years in his managerial career where he has been mediocre at best.

Archived