BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager?

Neal

Shebby is on record as saying his work at BRFC isn't finished, so unfortunately I do expect him to return at some point.

If Shebby or Judan Ali return to this football club then my work will be finished. Season ticket in bin time if either of those hold any power at this club.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Might sound like I've got to the point where I'll clutch at straws but maybe a British Indian mediator is what we need.

Before anyone asks, no I've not been drinking but if you don't laugh, you'll cry.

Speaking of clutching at straws, could the tweet be a dingle on the wind up?

• Backroom

As a coach it wouldn't be too bad the bloke has done nothing wrong and will have a point to prove, as a manager it would be Kean again he would be done before he walks through the door

Edit actually if he was coach we would always be waiting on the Kean style backstabbing

As a coach it wouldn't be too bad the bloke has done nothing wrong and will have a point to prove, as a manager it would be Kean again he would be done before he walks through the door

If the manager was appointing him then that would be different, you would think he would make the decision for the good of his team and would take the blame if it didn't improve results. This is completely different and clearly wouldn't be a Bowyer decision.

If Ali arrives at this club in any capacity then it is nothing to do with Bowyer or the people at Ewood. It is the owners/their advisors placing one of their friends into the club without any understanding of the dynamics of the coaching staff or his suitability for the role.

What has he actually done as a coach to warrant a job at a Championship club? As far as I can see nothing. I've done nothing wrong and would have a point to prove, it doesn't mean I should walk into a job at Rovers!

If Ali was a coach here it wouldn't be long before he was sliding into the hot seat. Just like Kean if he was any good or had any reputation whatsoever over here he wouldn't be plying his trade where he is. No one wanted him before and it was only the fact that Singh thought he'd found his very own puppet that they tried to get him through the door here.

Anyone who saw what his agent woman was tweeting around that time would know the frightening disillusion of this guy, he fit right in with Shebby and Venkys on that score.

Stay well away !

Oscar Garcia turned down the Barca sporting director job in January cos he wants his next job to be in club management as the Daily Mail is reporting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2903861/Luis-Enrique-replaced-former-Brighton-boss-Oscar-Garcia-Barcelona-coach-faces-sack-fall-players.html

Also on Karl Robinson, I feel we could attract Him due to our playing staff, Stadium and the great training and academy faclities we have our.

On Ainsworth, the job he has done there is an excellent. He hasnt had the resources that most league 2 clubs have and has them up challenging for promotion.

You are in for a surprise then when you go to the MK Dons away game...

As for Juden Ali and Shebby. All of a sudden, playing Barrow in the Conference doesn't look all that far fetched.

This just tweeted by shebby England coach Judan Ali is coaching Kitchee of the Hong Kong Prem Lge

Ali coaches Kitchee's youth team. One of his websites sponsors are called BLING - I kid you not. He looks like he's been tucking into the fried chicken too much. It looks like his Wiki page is self penned. No links given - I know the temptation to press a link and didn't want to force this s-hit on anyone.

Oscar Garcia turned down the Barca sporting director job in January cos he wants his next job to be in club management as the Daily Mail is reporting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2903861/Luis-Enrique-replaced-former-Brighton-boss-Oscar-Garcia-Barcelona-coach-faces-sack-fall-players.html

Also on Karl Robinson, I feel we could attract Him due to our playing staff, Stadium and the great training and academy faclities we have our.

On Ainsworth, the job he has done there is an excellent. He hasnt had the resources that most league 2 clubs have and has them up challenging for promotion.

MK Dons are just about to start work on their new £20m state of the art training complex, have a brilliant youth team set up, are debt free and have the best stadium in the division. He has just signed a new contract so I think there is no chance to attract Karl Robinson

I saw one name on the list I had ompletely forgotten about, might be alright. Aidy Boothroyd. Not heard about him for a coons age.

Seen that Warburton has won all 7 games since he's been manager of Rangers.

I'm sure he will be getting paid a lot less than Bowyer. Someone we should have been all over when he left Brentford.

We missed out there.

I saw one name on the list I had ompletely forgotten about, might be alright. Aidy Boothroyd. Not heard about him for a coons age.

We missed out there.

Thats an interesting phrase.

Archived