BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Forest

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What on earth has happened to Marshall's pace? He's never been overly quick but he looks like he's running through treacle every time he goes for it.

Not a bad point but tonight was summed up by our lack of options from the bench. The owners must back PL in Jan for us to even have a remote sniff of the play offs. Pace is an absolute, bloody must, and has been for years.

I don't understand the strategy. Why the hoofing forward? We don't have any big or powerful striker. Why didn't we try playing it closer to the ground, so that Rhodes would have a chance. We could have taken this I think if we didn't spend so much time in the sky.

Encouraging in the first half. Second half was forgettable.

Think 2 games in 4 days didn't help the spectacle. Players looked exhausted by the end.

We need players in January but at least we're in touch of the play offs.

Not a disaster by any means. Duffy and Hanley looked solid. Conway and Koita did reasonabley well. The rest were average.

Well... Good in the first half disappointing from both teams in the second. We need something going forward in January and some sort of creativity in midfield similar to Forestieri.

Although its disappointing not to get the win we look bloody difficult to beat under Lambert.

On to the next one.

PLBWA

Appalling stuff, stuff your 6th place ..better teams will murder that

Lot..@#/? dire

Appalling stuff? I think you are over reacting a little bit. First half I thought we were excellent. Second half was poor. I hope that once our fitness is up to scratch we'll be able to play like we did in the first half for the whole game.

I was baffled with the Williams sub but think lambert thought Akpan may get a second booking.

I don't understand the strategy. Why the hoofing forward? We don't have any big or powerful striker. Why didn't we try playing it closer to the ground, so that Rhodes would have a chance. We could have taken this I think if we didn't spend so much time in the sky.

Koita. Who should have scored from a header.

Should had won 2-1 tonight had Marshall and Koita scored. Rhodes looked weak and tired tonight. A good point but a wasted two. We must score more from set pieces but its a long way to go. We look more organised and settled in defence now but lack in the attacking area. Koita worked hard but seems to have no luck.

Well... Good in the first half disappointing from both teams in the second. We need something going forward in January and some sort of creativity in midfield similar to Forestieri.

Although its disappointing not to get the win we look bloody difficult to beat under Lambert.

On to the next one.

PLBWA

Yeah

3 clean sheets in a row, I'm looking at the positives.

Probably not a bad point in the end. Two games in four days - they looked absolutely shattered after 60mins.

Completely disagree about the lack of fight, we seem to have that in spades under PL. Just lacking some pace and quality upfront. Hopefully we can stay in touch till Jan, then strengthen.

Crowd were poor tonight. Atmosphere at the King Power a stark contrast.

First half was excellent. 2nd half less so and the gap between midfield and strikers appeared whilst Forest managed to push us back. Another point and another clean sheet but goals look hard to come by - needs a little work in january. 4 Points from a friday/monday fixture list and no injuries has to be seen as ok in my book.

• Backroom

AdamRochina go back and read through this thread - your posts are an embarrassment - feel bad!

Great first half, second half alarming in that our fitness is shocking.

Koita a real nuisance off the ball just a lack of class on it, he won a lot but Rhodes showed no anticipation and a lack of desire to get onto it, he looks miserable at the moment.

Both sides had a sitter; neither went in.

Decent point but highlights there's a lot to do!

Archived