BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - January 2016

FYI - Dioufy also sends hundreds of thousands of pounds back to Senegalese children's charities. Is also involved in several children's charities across the UK. So I guess it depends on what your definition of a **** really is.

Not wanting to derail the thread but anyone who spits at people quite frankly is the lowest of the low in my book, closely followed by people who hit women, both of which he's been questioned over.

As for the charity stuff, I can think of plenty of scumbags that gave to charity, I bet you can too.

Just my opinion though.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is A LOT of value in the german market. Lad called Marcel Heller, plays for Darmstadt who were recently promoted to the Bundsliga looks like one of the best players in the league, you could have bough him for about a million quid in the summer. Hughes and his scouts certainly know the German market, their track record is brilliant, Samba 300k, Arnautovic 2 million, and Wollscheid a similar fee apparently. There's value in the Bundsliga 2 also, Goretzka who is a young midfielder that plays for Schalke week in week out signed for them for 2.5 million, he's top class. A young lad called Kimmich moved from Leipzig to Munich in the summer for about 5 million quid and looks destined to be the next Schweinsteiger or Kroos. The young talent coming out of Germany is just staggering to be honest.

I don't play football manager btw (don't have the time) but just generally know a lot about football in different leagues.

Let's hope Lambert is keeping a sharp eye out for some of this talent, more likely in the summer though.

If you think about Germans playing over here and British playing over their it's never a massive market is it? You have some yes, but I can't think off the top of my head anyone playing in Germany from our league.

I'm sure someone will dispel that myth for me!

Not wanting to derail the thread but anyone who spits at people quite frankly is the lowest of the low in my book, closely followed by people who hit women, both of which he's been questioned over.

As for the charity stuff, I can think of plenty of scumbags that gave to charity, I bet you can too.

Just my opinion though.

Fair enough, wouldn't argue with any of that tbh.

how many saleable assets have Bolton actually got ??? once Clough and Davies goes , who else have they got they could get a half decent fee for ?? Ameobi ??

The ground and the training ground. Part of the hotel. That's it. They're in deep. The £3.75m they're looking to raise from Clough and Davies is to pay the hmrc and get them through administration. Horrendous.

Just my opinion though.

Jimmy Savile raised over £40m for charity! :lol:

Just my opinion though.

You're only saying that because he was an Allardyce player.

Ipswich are in a similar situation with Marcus Evans at the moment. Last I read their debt levels were slightly higher than ours, though I'd imagine by now we've overtaken them.

There are a lot of clubs in the PL and FL that could be in Bolton's position should their owners decide to pack it in.

Probably another one who's praying for promotion on a shoestring to help wipe out their debts on reaching the promised land. Can't spend to get up but have an owner who for now will underwrite the debt but it won't go on forever doubt ours will either.

Just goes to highlight again why some businessmen get involved in clubs as they are a useful tool to move money through and bleed out hard cash whilst running on huge debts. Then when it all gets too much they bail out unscathed and probably a lot richer despite what the accounts may say on paper.

The farcical FFP is at least ten years late.

On the playing side I've always liked Wheater he's a bit of a throwback, nowt special but does what it says on the tin. Spearing I wouldn't touch with a barge pole, I'd rather have Lowe back in there and that's saying something.

Just my opinion though.

Gav the original point of my comments were more to do with attitude on the pitch rather than off pitch antics, he always put a shift in, unlike some we have today, we keep on about leaders on the pitch well to some extent he was, but again a player just like marmite you either like or dislike

Gav the original point of my comments were more to do with attitude on the pitch rather than off pitch antics, he always put a shift in, unlike some we have today, we keep on about leaders on the pitch well to some extent he was, but again a player just like marmite you either like or dislike

Yes I agreed with your original point, next time use Sav instead please 😉

I reckon this could be today

<100% or >100%

Lol

Lol

Has Marek Citko signed yet!

You've got to feel for their fans

Do I hell !

The way they took the @#/? out of us with Kean and venkys and how their debt was sorted . Feel sorry ha not a chance . Toss pot club toss pot fans .. Zulu . I rest my case

• Moderation Lead

Have to agree about Bolton fans. They gave us absolute dogs abuse, then sang 'there's only one Keano'. Feck 'em. No fan deserves what's happening to them, and it could certainly happen to many other clubs, but it's difficult to have sympathy with a lot of their fans who've behaved like utter, utter gimps.

(I know this doesn't apply to all of them, I have a couple of mates that follow BWFC that are good eggs).

Archived