BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - January 2016

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isle of Man businessman Dennis Rodgers is believed to have introduced two consortia, one from India and another from the US, to the negotiation table.

The US-backed bid also has strong local connections in the form of ex-Bolton nightclub owner Jonathan Disley, dubbed by one national newspaper as the King of Marbella.

Mr Disley had a charge of fraud quashed by Preston Crown Court in April 2014 and was pictured sitting alongside Holdsworth at a recent game at the Macron Stadium but has not been involved in Sports Shields bid.

PMSL :D:D:D

I wonder if Wan King of Marbella will pay by cheque?

I'll put this in the transfer thread just because I'd take him back tomorrow.

A Villa fan at work explained why it's pronounced Jestede rather than Gestede. Because that all he can do JUST HEAD - apparently.

They REALLY don't like like him. People think our forum can be scathing!

http://www.heroesandvillains.info/forumv3/index.php?topic=55357.0

Always said he was a lazy bugger at Ewood but I thought it was because he was getting too big for his boots. Some harsh stuff on there though and I think it's probably mainly because his game is solely based on hanging about in the middle just to get on the end of things, that's his job.

Sounds like his confidence has gone now because we know he is better than a lot of that criticism. Maybe they should be looking at the service he isn't getting because the rest of their team is mostly crap. Time to bring him home !

Always said he was a lazy bugger at Ewood but I thought it was because he was getting too big for his boots. Some harsh stuff on there though and I think it's probably mainly because his game is solely based on hanging about in the middle just to get on the end of things, that's his job.

Sounds like his confidence has gone now because we know he is better than a lot of that criticism. Maybe they should be looking at the service he isn't getting because the rest of their team is mostly crap. Time to bring him home !

In recent times that could have been written by a Huddersfield fan reading our Jordan Rhodes thread. ^_^

Rovers last season was his level. You've got to have a lot more about your game to succeed in the Premier League.

• Moderation Lead

Not surprised at all that Rudy hasn't done that well in the PL. I think a lot of people portrayed his work rate as being a lot better than it actually was as a stick to beat Rhodes with. Excellent in the air, but 'bambi on ice' on the ground was a good description my mate said and I'll go with that.

Archived