SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Big Match Preview: Rotherham Away - 30Th April

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Looks like they'll be going down.

Yep, and deserved if so. Stoke have been on the beach for weeks, if they can't beat them in such an important match then enjoy the Championship. Newcastle meanwhile have an absolute gimme today against Palace, who must be the worst PL team in 2016? Possibly just above Villa, but if they don't sort out their @#/? by next season they are nailed on to drop.

Yep, and deserved if so. Stoke have been on the beach for weeks, if they can't beat them in such an important match then enjoy the Championship. Newcastle meanwhile have an absolute gimme today against Palace, who must be the worst PL team in 2016? Possibly just above Villa, but if they don't sort out their @#/? by next season they are nailed on to drop.

And Cabaye still playing for the Humbugs.

Just when The Humbugs think they've escaped.....it would be sooooo funny if Norwich won at Arsenal.

Listened to the 2nd half on Radio Lancs.

Rovers fans..........YOU WERE SUPERB THROUGHOUT.

Constant chanting, Venkys Out; Paul Lambert we want you to stay; Matty Derbyshire, he scores when he wants (as he was leaving the field), going down the Bolton Road; and many others.

FABULOUS, FABULOUS EFFORT

Rovers fans sounded superb on RR today. Lots of we want venkys out and Paul Lamberts blue and white army.

Followed by We want you to stay, Paul Lambert, we want you to stay.

Reminds me that there are too many of us that care for this Club to disappear.

I'm going to the last match to join in, you have to after that.

Rovers fans sounded superb on RR today. Lots of we want venkys out and Paul Lamberts blue and white army.

Followed by We want you to stay, Paul Lambert, we want you to stay.

Reminds me that there are too many of us that care for this Club to disappear.

I'm going to the last match to join in, you have to after that.

Yes, it's meant I will be there next Saturday, god willing.

IT'S OUR CLUB FFS - charletons not welcome. Proud to be blue and white!

Archived