SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably Hendrie to drop out.

I'm not a fan of keep loaning players but when the owners wont sanction transfers what can Coyle do.

He knew exactly what he was elbowing his way into, there should be no sympathy for him at all.

He's happy as a pig in sh1t knowing he's extremely lucky to be in such employment.

But then one of Coyle's other loans has to drop out of the squad.

I'm not trying to be consistently negative and would be pleased with Emnes, but this constant loaning strategy isn't sustainable and merely shows the shambolic transfer strategy we've had this summer/

Hendrie looks like the one to drop out. But problems when Williams is unavailable.

When Emnes played for Boro at Ewood a couple of seasons ago I thought he was very average. Then again when Chris Taylor played for Millwall I thought he was superb.

So..........we shall have to see.

Emnes not signed yet, though.

I see Baptiste has gone on loan to PNE. Now how come we missed HIM?

Really?

I have mention us signing him for a while

Only managed double figures once in his career Chaddy. I'm not just going off stats, i've watched him, he's fairly quick not bad movement but just not threatening.

• Moderation Lead

I know that you post tripe on here. And it wasn't a personal insult either, so stop with the woh is me shyte.

All you add is Nixon's blarney

He's a Venky lover? Where on earth has he said he loves Venky's??

Just play Marshall there, it's his best position.

true .. But I see 2 drawbacks there .. Captain Lowe is shoe horned to to centre midfield and Feeney takes Masrhalls place out wide

Archived