BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich At Home 15.10.16

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet again the odd subs the likes of which you might make if you were just trying to see a game out and the complete lack of attacking ambition and urgency for a team in the bottom 3 at home to another struggling, beatable side is off scale as regards suspicious.

Constantly dropping points at home will keep us down there. We all know how tough it is getting anything away.

Cardiff, Derby and Forest all won. Rotherham have lost five on the bounce and will change managers soon. Wigan and Burton drew.

Our demise is highly likely with Coyle in charge. Absolutely no need to get an ex-Burnley manager and disillusion and fracture the fan base further. Unless the cheapest option willing to toe the party line, whilst spinning everything to confuse and deceive for as long as possible.

Its a crying shame and untold damage has been done.

Venkys Out.

Absolutely atrocious, I've stopped listening to Coyle but if he finds any positives other than Ipswich had Tom Lawrence and Leon Best play for them and all their chances fell for them he is a bigger liar than I already had him down for!

We didn't win any balls up top, couldn't hold the ball, didn't go forwards with any conviction and don't get me started on the passing or our clearances that many times went TOWARDS our goal!!!

That was utter tripe. We scrapped a draw,they had at least 5 good chances to put away. Blood pressure shot up when I heard coyle purring about a clean sheet.

There was nothing, really nothing positive about anything today.

Rest assured there were no Rovers Fans anywhere. Miserable people desperate for any glimmer of hope.

shocking.

The overriding intention judging by that performance was to keep a clean sheet. No ambition or appetite for the winner.

Steele wasted time in the final minute of the first half which told me all I needed to know.

One of the dullest and most lacklustre displays I have seen for years. No doubt the prodigal son will return to the right back slot on Tuesday.

Awful, awful stuff. Feels like a long time since we've seen anything better. Almost as long as it felt sitting through that 90 minutes. That Rotherham game seems like a game from a season ago. Might start borrowing one of the board games from the strikers lounge, there are plenty of empty seats round us to use as a table. Or maybe good old fashioned cards.

Can't recall a single highlight. Can't recall a shot that got as far as their keeper.

Ewood is just a shell. That sub 10k home league attendance is looming, and anyone paying a for a walk on ticket has too much money and frankly deserves what they get.

No atmosphere, no excitement, no fun.

Wish I got to see the game from Parsonblue's seat every week because the view from mine is bloody crap.

Absolutely atrocious. Earlier in the season, even though we weren't getting results, I thought as though it appeared the players were trying really hard for the manager. No sign whatsoever of that today. No commitment or enthusiasm whatsoever and they all looked as if they'd been told they weren't getting paid this month.

To be fair exactly what you'd expect from a team cobbled together largely of loanees and sort term signings with no real affinity or commitment to the Club.

I was reading the Huddersfield manager the other day saying they had a full behind doors game last weekend to keep the legs going whilst there wasn't a game. Also they seemed to have been training straight through working on stuff.

Do we think for one min Mr Doughnut had our lot doing that ? More like they've had a week off again in between. Talk about a going through the motions holiday camp, why the hell do you need to use 3 subs after they've not had a game for 2 weeks ?

He certainly wasn't subbing them to change tack and have a good go but surely it can't have been fatigue !

Must be a reason why you p*ss a large majority off.

Unless you are a negative poster on here you get moaned at.

Dont like my posts then ignore me. I dont care.

This is Rovers fans messageboard so Im discussing Rovers related issues. What the big problem?

Most managers would have us in the top half like Lambert, Grayson, Sherwood, Warnock or Bowyer by end of the season.

Good old Bowyer-y was bitching like a little pussy over referees again after HIS SIDE GOT BEATEN AT ACCRINGTON STANLEY.

Reminds me of those rose tinted 'good old days' you hark back to

Good old Bowyer-y was bitching like a little pussy over referees again after HIS SIDE GOT BEATEN AT ACCRINGTON STANLEY.

Reminds me of those rose tinted 'good old days' you hark back to

and what do you propose Shaun to make a difference? what are you personally prepared to do?

Bowyer got panned for his constant unambitious approach to games whilst we were safely in midtable so this cretin should get it from all angles. The clean sheet today was a bonus from crap finishing nothing else a decent stiker and the tractor boys would've had 3 points for the journey home probably.

At least Bowyer tried to sub and have a right good go in the last 10 mins most home games so he could focus on that in his post match drone. Not even that with this fella.

and what do you propose Shaun to make a difference? what are you personally prepared to do?

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet today about negativity. Must be raining in France? Hence your asking people the same pointless question over and over

considering I was referring to the Bowyer glory years I obviously I can't do anything to stop Bowyer whinging about Referees :blink:

Just like I can't do anything about Rovers being sh.t, having w.nk owers and a lying clueless t.sspot as manager.

None of us can.

Hence there's only the internet to bitch about it.

Archived