BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich At Home 15.10.16

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In 2 full season as manager we finish top half.

LD, I believe we have more quality this season going forward than last season. Weaker at the back with midfield the same

What happened in his last season when he had no money to spend (just like Coyle)?

• Backroom

Let's not forget chaddy also mentioned Lambert, Warnock, Sherwood, and Grayson.

No need for hounding him because you disagreed with 1/5th of his post.

I'm not his biggest fan, but hellfire lads get over yourselves.

I did most managers plus give examples of who

Mondays headlines in the LT. We deserved more, we where unlucky, referee was against us, says the greatest English manager since Brian Clough and only just behind Pep, internationally!

However headline should read, another below par performance, very poor substitution's, no enthusiasm! Makes you wonder why? Betting on relegation on the sub continent maybe?

Come on LT do your stuff before it's too late.

Not holding my breath though.

Mondays headlines in the LT. We deserved more, we where unlucky, referee was against us, says the greatest English manager since Brian Clough and only just behind Pep, internationally!

However headline should read, another below par performance, very poor substitution's, no enthusiasm! Makes you wonder why? Betting on relegation on the sub continent maybe?

The sooner the Chaddygraph dies a death the better.

Dreadful game of football played out by two very poor teams. Ipswich were marginally better but that's not saying much. This game underlined just how poor the majority of teams in this division actually are. Sadly, we never looked capable of winning. The players looked drained of confidence and there didn't appear to be any sort of tactical plan from start to finish. Considering we had a behind closed doors game on Tuesday - presumably to work on improving teamwork - we looked like a collection of strangers simply thrown together five minutes before the kick-off.

Agree with Parson above.

Dreadful, dreadful advert for English football. Hoofing, aimless long balls, no fun or creativity, utterly devoid of ideas or leadership. One longed for a Robbie Savage windup/tackle/anything to bring alive these overpaid talentless prima donnas on both sides. Why would the public in their right minds waste an iota of time on this? Being a fan must be a kind of madness or clinging to traditions that are well past their sell by date.

Last one out, turn out the lights.

Sadly, I have a season ticket and will be there all season.

If, the LT Rovers reporter is coming from the agents side what else could you expect.

Come on we're crap but why would any of the multitude of new players that have come in ruin their reputations by suddenly agreeing to play to orders to lose games if indeed such orders existed?

Silly conspiracy theories like this deflect attention from the actual issues at hand.

A pitiful and insipid performance in a game that we simply had to win. It says it all about the manner of our performance when Ipswich were the better side and looked like the only team with any intention or idea of how to go and try to win the game. Had they had better personnel in their team than Leon Best then they would probably have gone ahead in the second half and we would have lost today.

I actually still can't quite believe how poor we were today. To deliver that performance in a game of that magnitude was unforgivable. No urgency, no pace, no penetration. Utterly clueless with the ball once we get past the half way line. Emnes seemed to try and continually chased the ball down, but other than that nothing to report.

I was amazed to see Steele given the MOTM. If anyone was going to get it I would have gone for Williams or Hoban. Nobody else. I can only recall one serious save Steele had to make today.

I haven't heard any interviews from any players or Coyle but can predict the lines on which they will assess today. No doubt our first clean sheet in 15 games will be heralded as a step in the right direction and an indication that the team is starting to learn the basics of how to defend, but I'd argue that keeping a clean sheet today was just as much to do with the poor standard of the opposition (a side that now haven't scored a solitary goal in more than 450 minutes.

Come on we're crap but why would any of the multitude of new players that have come in ruin their reputations by suddenly agreeing to play to orders to lose games if indeed such orders existed?

Silly conspiracy theories like this deflect attention from the actual issues at hand.

Silly conspiracy theories like the fact that SEM were running the show in 2011 (at least), or others which you have consistently sniggered at over the years from your ivory tower? Fancy doing something constructive? Hand out a few leaflets perhaps?

People can't call chaddy out on part of his posts now? How does that work?

You guys need to learn to stop mollycoddling a grown man on an internet forum.

• Backroom

Ironically what today probably could have done with was more pantomime villain stuff from Best to get something ignited - instead the whole game passed without incident. Almost literally no talking points to be had.

• Backroom

People can't call chaddy out on part of his posts now? How does that work?

You guys need to learn to stop mollycoddling a grown man on an internet forum.

Not so much that, I just found it odd to highlight 20% of what he said. It seemed to be an issue with chaddy rather than the actual post imo.

Archived